Sets of Posterior Means with Bounded Variance Priors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 50 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwata, Shigeru, 1996. "Bounding posterior means by model criticism," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 239-261, December.
- Richard Fowles & Peter Loeb & William A. Clarke, 2009. "A Bayesian and Classical Econometric Evaluation of the Effect of Cell Phones on Motor Vehicle Fatality Rates," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2009-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Gary Koop & Dale J. Poirer, 2004.
"Bayesian Variants of Some classical Semiparametric Regression Techniques,"
ESE Discussion Papers
73, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Koop, Gary & Poirier, Dale J., 2004. "Bayesian variants of some classical semiparametric regression techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 259-282, December.
- Koop, G. & Poirier, D., 2000. "Bayesian Variants of Some Classical Semiparametric Regression Techniques," Papers 00-01-22, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987.
"Errors in Variables in Linear Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 893-909, July.
- Doppelhofer, G. & Weeks, M., 2011.
"Robust Growth Determinants,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1117, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Greer, Charles R. & Ireland, Timothy C. & Wingender, John R., 2001. "Contrarian human resource investments and financial performance after economic downturns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 249-261, June.
- Toru Kitagawa, 2011. "Inference and decision for set identified parameters using posterior lower and upper probabilities," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1983.
"Global Sensitivity Results for Generalized Least Squares Estimates,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
006, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1983. "Global Sensitivity Results for Generalized Least Squares Estimates," UCLA Economics Working Papers 296, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Leamer, Edward E. & Taylor, Mark P., 1999. "Estimating growth equations for previously centrally planned economies: Dealing with dubious data and disparate information," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 639-671.
- Ghosh, Sucharita & Yamarik, Steven, 2004. "Are regional trading arrangements trade creating?: An application of extreme bounds analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 369-395, July.
- Meczarski, Marek & Zielinski, Ryszard, 1997. "Stability of the posterior mean in linear models An admissibility property of D-optimum and E-optimum designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 117-123, April.
- Hu, Yingyao, 2006. "Bounding parameters in a linear regression model with a mismeasured regressor using additional information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 51-70, July.
- Sule Ozler & James Harrigan, 1988. "Export Instability and Growth," UCLA Economics Working Papers 486, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yang, Bijou & Lester, David, 2008. "The deterrent effect of executions: A meta-analysis thirty years after Ehrlich," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 453-460, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.