A two-level electricity demand model : Evaluation of the connecticut time-of-day pricing test
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavins, Robert & Hanemann, W. Michael & Olmstead, Sheila, 2005.
"Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand under Heterogeneous Price Structures,"
dp-05-29, Resources For the Future.
- Olmstead, Sheila & Hanemann, Michael & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand Under Heterogeneous Price Structures," Working Paper Series rwp05-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hanemann, W. Michael & Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2005. "Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand Under Heterogeneous Price Structures," Working paper 360, Regulation2point0.
- Sheila Olmstead & W. Michael Hanemann & Robert N. Stavins, 2007.
"Water Demand Under Alternative Price Structures,"
NBER Working Papers
13573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Bastos & Lucio Castro & Julian P. Cristia & Carlos Scartascini, 2011.
"Does Energy Consumption Respond to Price Shocks?: Evidence from a Regression-Discontinuity Design,"
37698, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Paulo Bastos & Lucio Castro & Julian Cristia & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Does Energy Consumption Respond to Price Shocks? Evidence from a Regression-Discontinuity Design," Research Department Publications 4702, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bastos, Paulo & Castro, Lucio & Cristia, Julian & Scartascini, Carlos, 2014. "Does energy consumption respond to price shocks ? evidence from a regression-discontinuity design," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6785, The World Bank.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2008. "Environmental regulation of households: An empirical review of economic and psychological factors," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 559-574, July.
- Ted Bergstrom & Jeff Mackie-Mason, . "The Simple Analytics of Peak-Load Pricing," Papers _035, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2010. "Discrete/Continuous Choice Model of the Residential Gas Demand on the Nonconvex Budget Set," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-770, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economic Impact of Demand-Response Programs on Power Systems. A survey of the State of the Art," Working Papers 02-2010, Economics for Energy.
- John Baffoe-Bonnie, 2001. "The Impact of Income Taxation on the Labor Supply of Part-time and Full-time Workers," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 107-128.
- Paul Contoyannis & Jeremiah Hurley & Paul Grootendorst & Sung-Hee Jeon & Robyn Tamblyn, 2005. "Estimating the price elasticity of expenditure for prescription drugs in the presence of non-linear price schedules: an illustration from Quebec, Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 909-923.
- Thompson, Gary D. & Wilson, Paul N., 1999. "Market Demands For Bagged, Refrigerated Salads," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.