Optimal health insurance contract: Is a deductible useful?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 87 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Béatrice Rey, 2003. "A Note on Optimal Insurance in the presence of a Nonpecuniary Background Risk," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 73-83, February.
- Cook, Philip J & Graham, Daniel A, 1977. "The Demand for Insurance and Protection: The Case of Irreplaceable Commodities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 143-56, February.
- Shavell, Steven, 1979. "On Moral Hazard and Insurance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 541-62, November.
- Karni, Edi, 1983. "Risk Aversion for State-Dependent Utility Functions: Measurement and Applications," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 637-47, October.
- Bardey, David & De Donder, Philippe, 2012.
"Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard,"
IDEI Working Papers
729, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bardey, David & De Donder, Philippe, 2013. "Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 768-779.
- Bardey, David & De Donder, Philippe, 2012. "Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard," TSE Working Papers 12-320, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bardey, David & De Donder, Philippe, 2012. "Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 8977, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Bardey & Philippe De Donder, 2011. "Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009083, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- David Bardey & Philippe De Donder, 2012. "Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009798, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- DREZE, Jacques & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2012.
"Arrow’s theorem of the deductible: moral hazard and stop-loss in health insurance,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2012027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques Drèze & Erik Schokkaert, 2013. "Arrow’s theorem of the deductible: Moral hazard and stop-loss in health insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 147-163, October.
- Bien, Franck & Alary, David, 2006. "Adverse selection and moral hazard in health insurance," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6467, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bien, Franck & Alary, David, 2006. "Optimal health insurance contract : can moral hazard increase indemnity ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6505, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.