A computational trick for delta-method standard errors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 86 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2001. "The bootstrap and hypothesis tests in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 37-40, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986.
"A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-08, May.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Romero-Hernandez, Manuel & Salgado, Hugo, 2005. "Economies of Density, Network Size and Spatial Scope in the European Airline Industry," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9609m6hs, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Zhang, Jun & Yen, Steven T., 2013. "Depressive Symptoms and Endogenous Physical Activity: An Ordered Probability Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150133, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hugo Salgado & Manuel Romero-Hernández, 2006. "Economies of Density, Network Size and Spatial Scope in the European Airline Industry," Working Papers 2006-13, FEDEA.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Andreas Schabert, 2008.
"Federal Reserve Policy viewed through a Money Supply Loss,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
08-023/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Schabert, Andreas, 2008. "Federal reserve policy viewed through a money supply lens," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 825-834, May.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Andreas Schabert, 2007. "Federal Reserve Policy viewed through a Money Supply Lens," Working Papers 2007-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly, 2010. "Monetary policy and firms’ investment: Dynamic panel data evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 23962, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2010.
- António Afonso & Juan Alegre, 2011.
"Economic growth and budgetary components: a panel assessment for the EU,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 703-723, December.
- António Afonso & Juan González Alegre, 2007. "Economic Growth and Budgetary Components: a Panel Assessment for the EU," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/29, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Afonso, António & González Alegre, Juan, 2008. "Economic growth and budgetary components: a panel assessment for the EU," Working Paper Series 0848, European Central Bank.
- Surach Tanboon & Suchot Piamchol & Tanawat Ruenbanterng & Paiboon Pongpaichet, 2009. "Impacts of Financial Factors on Thailand's Business Cycle Fluctuations," Working Papers 2009-01, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Edwards, Jeffrey A. & Wade, Tara R. & Burkey, Mark L. & Pumphrey, R. Gary, 2013. "Forecasting the Public's Acceptability of Municipal Water Regulation and Price Rationing for Communities on the Ogallala Aquifer," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149579, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yongfu Huang, 2011.
"Private investment and financial development in a globalized world,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 43-56, August.
- Yongfu Huang, 2006. "Private investment and financial development in a globalized world," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/589, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Ioannis Giotopoulos, 2010. "Gibrat’s law and persistence of growth in Greek manufacturing," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 191-202, September.
- Colin Vance, 2006. "Marginal Effects and Significance Testing with Heckman’s Sample Selection Model: A Methodological Note," RWI Discussion Papers 0039, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008023 is not listed on IDEAS
- Appelt, Silvia, 2010. "Authorized Generic Entry prior to Patent Expiry: Reassessing Incentives for Independent Generic Entry," Discussion Papers in Economics 11476, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.