The bootstrap and hypothesis tests in econometrics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 100 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Savin, N. E., 2000. "Empirically relevant critical values for hypothesis tests: A bootstrap approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 375-389, April.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 1997. "Some Impossibility Theorems in Econometrics with Applications to Structural and Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1365-1388, November.
- Ayadi, Mohamed A. & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2011. "Fixed-income fund performance: Role of luck and ability in tail membership," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 379-392, June.
- Jarrow, Robert & Teo, Melvyn & Tse, Yiu Kuen & Warachka, Mitch, 2012. "An improved test for statistical arbitrage," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 47-80.
- Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2012. "Moral hazard and selection among the poor: Evidence from a randomized experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 72-85.
- Papke, Leslie E. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2005. "A computational trick for delta-method standard errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 413-417, March.
- Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2011.
"The Incidence of Local Labor Demand Shocks,"
2011 Meeting Papers
629, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2002.
"Improved nonparametric confidence intervals in time series regressions,"
Economics Working Papers
635, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2001. "Improved Nonparametric Confidence Intervals In Time Series Regressions," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws010201, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2006. "Improved Nonparametric Confidence Intervals in Time Series Regressions," IEW - Working Papers 273, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- González-Rivera, Gloria & Yoldas, Emre, 2012. "Autocontour-based evaluation of multivariate predictive densities," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 328-342.
- Biewen, Martin, 2002. "Bootstrap inference for inequality, mobility and poverty measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 317-342, June.
- Li, Tong & Hsiao, Cheng, 2004. "Robust estimation of generalized linear models with measurement errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 51-65.
- Martin, Michael A., 2007. "Bootstrap hypothesis testing for some common statistical problems: A critical evaluation of size and power properties," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6321-6342, August.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2012. "Thirty Years of Heteroskedasticity-Robust Inference," Working Papers 1268, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Berg, Nathan, 2004. "No-decision classification: an alternative to testing for statistical significance," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 631-650, November.
- Piplack, Jan, 2008. "Essays on asset market comovements," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16271, Maastricht University.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2012.
"Testing DSGE models by Indirect inference and other methods: some Monte Carlo experiments,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2012/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael R., 2012. "Testing DSGE models by Indirect inference and other methods: some Monte Carlo experiments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9056, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.