R&D expenditure in G7 countries and the implications for endogenous fluctuations and growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 82 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2009. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Successful Commercialization," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009.
"Upstream Innovation Protection: Common Law Evolution and the Dynamics of Wage Inequality,"
2009_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Upstream innovation protection: common law evolution and the dynamics of wage inequality," MPRA Paper 31902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Waelde, 2003.
"Endogenous Business Cycles and Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
920, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wälde, Klaus, 2003. "Endogenous business cycles and growth," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/03, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Walde, 2004. "Endogenous business cycles and growth," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 109, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Min Ouyang, 2007. "On the cyclicality of R&D: disaggregated evidence," Working Paper 0707, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mauro Bambi & Omar Licandro, 2011. "Endogenous Growth and Wave-Like Business Fluctuation," Working Papers 533, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Luisa Corrado & Alessandra Pelloni, 2011.
"Long‐Term Growth And Short‐Term Volatility: The Labour Market Nexus,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(s1), pages 646-672, 06.
- Annicchiarico, B. & Corrado, L. & Pelloni, A., 2008. "Long-Term Growth and Short-Term Volatility: The Labour Market Nexus," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0823, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Luisa Corrado & Alessandra Pelloni, 2008. "Long-Term Growth and Short-Term Volatility: The Labour Market Nexus," CDMA Working Paper Series 200806, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Christian Rammer, 2011.
"Auswirkungen der Wirtschaftskrise auf die Innovationstätigkeit der Unternehmen in Deutschland,"
Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research,
DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 80(3), pages 13-34.
- Rammer, Christian, 2011. "Auswirkungen der Wirtschaftskrise auf die Innovationstätigkeit der Unternehmen in Deutschland," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-070, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Annicchiarico Barbara & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011.
"Productivity growth and volatility: How important are wage and price rigidities?,"
0089, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2012. "Productivity Growth and Volatility: How Important Are Wage and Price Rigidities?," Working Paper Series 02_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Volatility: How Important are Wage and Price Rigidities?," CEIS Research Paper 211, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Sep 2011.
- Ander Pérez Orive, 2010. "Credit constraints, firms' precautionary investment and the business cycle," Economics Working Papers 1237, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2012.
- Philippe Aghion & George-Marios Angeletos & Abhijit Banerjee & Kalina Manova, 2005. "Volatility and Growth: Credit Constraints and Productivity-Enhancing Investment," NBER Working Papers 11349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kadri Männasoo & Jaanika Meriküll, 2011. "How do demand fluctations and credit constraints affect R&D? Evidence from Central, Southern and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-09, Bank of Estonia, revised 19 Jul 2011.
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
- Klaus Wälde, 2005.
"Endogenous Growth Cycles,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(3), pages 867-894, 08.
- Klaus, WAELDE, 2003. "Endogenous growth cycles," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 15 Mar 2004.
- Stefan Niemann & Michael Evers & Marc Schiffbauer, 2007. "Inflation, Investment Composition and Total Factor Productivity," Economics Discussion Papers 632, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Taiji Harashima, 2005. "The Pro-cyclical R&D Puzzle: Technology Shocks and Pro-cyclical R&D Expenditure," Macroeconomics 0507012, EconWPA, revised 12 Jul 2005.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.