Stochastic dominance in mobility analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 75 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Fields, Gary S. & Ok, Efe A., 1996. "The Meaning and Measurement of Income Mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 349-377, November.
- Markus Jantti & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2014.
319, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Jäntti & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2013. "Income Mobility," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 607, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2006-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yélé Maweki Batana & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2010. "Testing for Mobility Dominance," Cahiers de recherche 1002, CIRPEE.
- Van Kerm, Philippe & Pi Alperin, Maria Noel, 2013. "Inequality, growth and mobility: The intertemporal distribution of income in European countries 2003–2007," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 931-939.
- JENKINS Stephen P. & VAN KERM Philippe, 2011.
"Trends in individual income growth: measurement methods and British evidence,"
CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2011. "Trends in Individual Income Growth: Measurement Methods and British Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Fields, 2010. "Does income mobility equalize longer-term incomes? New measures of an old concept," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 409-427, December.
- Robert Aebi & Klaus Neusser & Peter Steiner, 2005.
"A Large Deviation Approach to the Measurement of Mobility,"
dp0518, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Robert Aebi & Klaus Neusser & Peter Steiner, 2006. "A Large Deviation Approach to the Measurement of Mobility," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(II), pages 195-222, June.
- Robert Aebi & Klaus Neusser & Peter Steiner, 2002. "A Large Deviation Approach to the Measurement of Mobility," Diskussionsschriften dp0220, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2006.
"Comparisons of income mobility profiles,"
IRISS Working Paper Series
2006-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Denisa Maria Sologon & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2009.
"Increased Opportunity to Move up the Economic Ladder?: Earnings Mobility in EU: 1994-2001,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
221, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sologon, Denisa Maria & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009. "Increased Opportunity to Move Up the Economic Ladder? Earnings Mobility in EU: 1994-2001," IZA Discussion Papers 4311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- François Bourguignon, 2011. "Non-anonymous growth incidence curves, income mobility and social welfare dominance," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2009. "Income mobility profiles," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 93-95, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.