Productivity convergence in Japan's manufacturing industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 75 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin A. Carree & Luuk Klomp & A. Roy Thurik, 1999.
"Productivity Convergence in OECD Manufacturing Industries,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
99-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Carree, M. A. & Klomp, L. & Thurik, A. R., 2000. "Productivity convergence in OECD manufacturing industries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 337-345, March.
- Danny Quah, 1992.
"Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Quah, Danny, 1993. "Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 426-434, April.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical Cross-Section Dynamics in Economic Growth," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp154, Financial Markets Group.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1216-38, December.
- Seya, Hajime & Tsutsumi, Morito & Yamagata, Yoshiki, 2012. "Income convergence in Japan: A Bayesian spatial Durbin model approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 60-71.
- Jurgen Essletzbichler & Kazuo Kadokawa, 2010. "The Evolution of Regional Labour Productivities in Japanese Manufacturing, 1968-2004," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1189-1205.
- Don J Webber & Paul White, 2005.
"Convergence towards a Steady State Distribution,"
0502, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.