Testing for cointegration: power versus frequency of observation -- further Monte Carlo results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 67 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.J.J. Groen, 2001. "(EURO) Exchange Rate Predictability and Monetary Fundamentals in a Small Multi-Country Panel," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 664, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dikaios Tserkezos & Maria Nikoloudaki, 2005. "Temporal Aggregation Effects In Choosing The Optimal Lag Order In Stable Arma Models. Some Monte Carlo Results," Working Papers 0822, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Michel Beine & Charles Bos & Serge Coulombe, 2009.
"Does the Canadian economy suffer from Dutch Disease?,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
09-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Beine, Michel & Bos, Charles S. & Coulombe, Serge, 2012. "Does the Canadian economy suffer from Dutch disease?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 468-492.
- Michel Beine & Charles S. Bos & Serge Coulombe, 2009. "Does the Canadian Economy suffer from Dutch Disease?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-096/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- K Taylor, 2002. "Assessing the Determinants of Male Earnings Dispersion," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 7(2), pages 35-58, September.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere, 2005. "Testing mean reversion in target-zone exchange rates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(20), pages 2335-2347.
- Marcus J. Chambers, 2011.
"Cointegration and sampling frequency,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 14(2), pages 156-185, 07.
- Jan J J Groen & Clare Lombardelli, 2004. "Real exchange rates and the relative prices of non-traded and traded goods: an empirical analysis," Bank of England working papers 223, Bank of England.
- Riané de Bruyn & Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2013.
"Testing the Monetary Model for Exchange Rate Determination in South Africa: Evidence from 101 Years of Data,"
University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(1), March.
- Riane de Bruyn & Rangan Gupta & Lardo stander, 2011. "Testing the Monetary Model for Exchange Rate Determination in South Africa: Evidence from 101 Years of Data," Working Papers 201134, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Bagnai & Arsène Rieber & Thi Anh-Dao Tran, 2013.
"Economic growth and balance of payments constraint in Vietnam,"
DT/2013/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- A. Bagnai & A. Rieber & T.A.D. Tran, 2013. "Economic growth and balance of payments constraint in Vietnam," Working Papers 13, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Rieber, Arsène & Bagnai, Alberto & Tran, Thi Anh-Dao, 2013. "Economic growth and balance of payments constraint in Vietnam," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11406, Paris Dauphine University.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009096 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.