Long run effects of employment and payroll taxes in an efficiency wage model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 58 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2003. "Tax Progressivity and Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 1097, CESifo Group Munich.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2000.
University of Manchester, vol. 68(5), pages 608-23, September.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2000. "Employment Effects of Labour Taxation in an Efficiency Wage Model with Alternative Budget Constraints and Time Horizons," IZA Discussion Papers 148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004.
"Labor Tax Reform and Equilibrium Unemployment: A Search and Matching Approach,"
2004-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2004. "Labor tax reform and equilibrium unemployment: a search and matching approach," CCSO Working Papers 200409, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2000. "On the structure of unemployment benefits in shirking models," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 283-295, May.
- Mathias, HUNGERBUEHLER, 2004. "Tax Progression in Imperfect Labour Markets : A Survey," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pekka Sinko, 2007. "Labour taxation, job creation and job destruction—Focusing on the role of wage setting," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 583-604, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.