Long run effects of employment and payroll taxes in an efficiency wage model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 58 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 1999.
IZA Discussion Papers
71, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2000. "Employment Effects of Labour Taxation in an Efficiency Wage Model with Alternative Budget Constraints and Time Horizons," IZA Discussion Papers 148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathias, HUNGERBUEHLER, 2004. "Tax Progression in Imperfect Labour Markets : A Survey," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2004.
"Labor tax reform and equilibrium unemployment: a search and matching approach,"
CCSO Working Papers
200409, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Labor Tax Reform and Equilibrium Unemployment: A Search and Matching Approach," Discussion Paper 2004-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2003. "Tax Progressivity and Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 1097, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pekka Sinko, 2007. "Labour taxation, job creation and job destruction—Focusing on the role of wage setting," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 583-604, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.