Quality choice of multiproduct monopolist and spill-over effect
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 52 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1984. "Market Segmentation, Self-Selection, and Product Line Design," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 288-307.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Wauthy, Xavier Y., 2002.
"Quality underprovision by a monopolist when quality is not costly,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 65-72, September.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & WAUTHY, Xavier, . "Quality underprovision by a monopolist when quality is not costly," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1573, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lahmandi-Ayed, Rim, 2010. "Spatial differentiation, divisible consumption and the pro-competitive effect of income," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 71-85, January.
- Sibly, Hugh, 2008. "Vertical Product Differentiation with Linear Pricing," Working Papers 7335, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2004.
"Vertical differentiation with non-uniform consumers¡ distribution,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b04114, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2007. "Vertical differentiation with non-uniform consumers' distribution," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(3), pages 179-190.
- Sibly, Hugh, 2008. "Quality Versus Quantity in Vertically Differentiated Products Under Non-Linear Pricing," Working Papers 7335, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 01 Jun 2008.
- Acharyya, Rajat & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2012. "On tariff and quality innovation in a market with discrete preferences," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 917-925.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2008:i:34:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Acharyya, Rajat, 1998. "Monopoly and product quality: Separating or pooling menu?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 187-194, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.