Does non-traded input necessarily deepen the international non-diversification puzzle I?: The one-good case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 49 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1995.
"Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements,"
NBER Working Papers
3566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, Alan C & Tesar, Linda L, 1995. "Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 168-85, March.
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1991. "Tastes and technology in a two-country model of the business cycle: explaining international co-movements," Working Paper 9019, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1982. "Interest rates and currency prices in a two-country world," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 335-359.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Huffman, Gregory W, 1988. "Investment, Capacity Utilization, and the Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 402-17, June.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1989.
"Sectoral and National Aggregate Disturbances to Industrial Output in Seven European Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
2313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1988. "Sectoral and national aggregate disturbances to industrial output in seven European countries," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 387-409.
- Cole, Harold L. & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991.
"Commodity trade and international risk sharing : How much do financial markets matter?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-24, August.
- Harold L. Cole & Maurice Obstfeld, 1991. "Commodity Trade and International Risk Sharing: How Much Do Financial Markets Matter?," NBER Working Papers 3027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:calaec:16-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uppal, Raman, 1993. " A General Equilibrium Model of International Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 529-53, June.
- repec:fth:calaec:16-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcelo Bianconi, 2004.
"Heterogeneity, Adverse Selection and Valuation with Endogenous Labor Supply,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0412, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 2008. "Heterogeneity, adverse selection and valuation with endogenous labor supply," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 113-126.
- Jermann, U.J., 1998.
"International Portfolio Diversification and Endogenous Labour Supply Choice,"
Weiss Center Working Papers
98-06, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Jermann, Urban J., 2002. "International portfolio diversification and endogenous labor supply choice," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 507-522, March.
- Urban J. Jermann, 1998.
"International Portfolio Diversification and Labor/Leisure Choice,"
NBER Working Papers
6382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urban J. Jermann, 1997. "International portfolio diversification and labor/leisure choice," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 119, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eric Hanushek & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2001.
"Redistribution through Education and Other Transfer Mechanisms,"
NBER Working Papers
8588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Yilmaz, Kuzey, 2003. "Redistribution through education and other transfer mechanisms," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1719-1750, November.
- Hanushek, Eric & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2002. "Redistribution through Education and Other Transfer Mechanisms," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 94, Royal Economic Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.