Bonding and the enforcement of labor contracts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 3 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montizaan Raymond & Coervers Frank & Grip Andries de, 2007. "Training and early Retirement," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1999.
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1235, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ramey, Garey & Watson, Joel, 1999. "Contractual Intermediaries," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt49p1c23g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1986. "Incentive Contracts," NBER Working Papers 1917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamura, R., 1992.
"Regional Economies and Market Integration,"
92-24, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Montizaan, Raymond & Cörvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries, 2008. "Training Background and Early Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 3504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henry Ohlsson & Michael Lundholm, 1998.
"Wages, taxes and publicly provided day care,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 185-204.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1987.
"Transactions Costs and Internal Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
2407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.