A note on the efficiency of the London metal exchange
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 33 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clinton Watkins & Michael McAleer, 2006.
"Pricing of non-ferrous metals futures on the London Metal Exchange,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(12), pages 853-880.
- Clinton Watkins & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Pricing of Non-ferrous Metals Futures on the London Metal Exchange," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-213, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012.
"Forecasting metal prices: Do forecasters herd?,"
325, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Amine Lahiani, 2013.
"On the short- and long-run efficiency of energy and precious metal markets,"
- Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2013. "On the short- and long-run efficiency of energy and precious metal markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 832-844.
- Michael McKenzie & Heather Mitchell & Robert Brooks & Robert Faff, 2001.
"Power ARCH modelling of commodity futures data on the London Metal Exchange,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 22-38.
- McKenzie, M. & Michell, H. & Brooks, R.D. & Faff, R.W., 1998. "Power ARCH Modelling of Commodity Futures Data on the London Metal Exchange," Papers 98-3, Melbourne - Centre in Finance.
- Triantafyllopoulos, Kostas, 2006. "Multivariate discount weighted regression and local level models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(12), pages 3702-3720, August.
- An-Sing Chen & James Wuh Lin, 2004. "Cointegration and detectable linear and nonlinear causality: analysis using the London Metal Exchange lead contract," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1157-1167.
- Dimitris Kenourgios & Aristeidis Samitas, 2005. "Testing Efficiency Of The Copper Futures Market: New Evidence From London Metal Exchange," Finance 0512010, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.