Multivariate discount weighted regression and local level models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 50 (2006)
Issue (Month): 12 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. C. Harvey, 1986. "Analysis and Generalisation of a Multivariate Exponential Smoothing Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 374-380, March.
- Moore, Michael J & Cullen, Ursula, 1995. "Speculative Efficiency on the London Metal Exchange," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 63(3), pages 235-56, September.
- McKenzie, M. & Michell, H. & Brooks, R.D. & Faff, R.W., 1998.
"Power ARCH Modelling of Commodity Futures Data on the London Metal Exchange,"
98-3, Melbourne - Centre in Finance.
- Michael McKenzie & Heather Mitchell & Robert Brooks & Robert Faff, 2001. "Power ARCH modelling of commodity futures data on the London Metal Exchange," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 22-38.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2001.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198523543.
- Tom Doan, . "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Heaney, Richard, 2002. "Does knowledge of the cost of carry model improve commodity futures price forecasting ability?: A case study using the London Metal Exchange lead contract," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 45-65.
- Panas, E., 2001. "Long memory and chaotic models of prices on the London Metal Exchange," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 235-246, December.
- Franco, Glaura C & Souza, Reinaldo C, 2002. "A Comparison of Methods for Bootstrapping in the Local Level Model," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 27-38, January.
- Triantafyllopoulos, Kostas & Pikoulas, John, 2002. "Multivariate Bayesian Regression Applied to the Problem of Network Security," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 579-94, December.
- Phillip G. Enns & Joseph A. Machak & W. Allen Spivey & William J. Wrobleski, 1982. "Forecasting Applications of an Adaptive Multiple Exponential Smoothing Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(9), pages 1035-1044, September.
- Salvador, Manuel & Gargallo, Pilar, 2004. "Automatic monitoring and intervention in multivariate dynamic linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 401-431, October.
- Gilbert, Christopher L, 1997. "Manipulation of Metals Futures: Lessons from Sumitomo," CEPR Discussion Papers 1537, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clinton Watkins & Michael McAleer, 2004. "Econometric modelling of non-ferrous metal prices," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 651-701, December.
- Sephton, Peter S. & Cochrane, Donald K., 1990. "A note on the efficiency of the London metal exchange," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 341-345, August.
- Agbeyegbe, Terence D, 1992. "Common Stochastic Trends: Evidence from the London Metal Exchange," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 141-51, April.
- K. Triantafyllopoulos, 2008. "Multivariate stochastic volatility with Bayesian dynamic linear models," Papers 0802.0214, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.