The union-nonunion wage differential and monitoring costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 32 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erling Barth & Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2009.
"How Does Innovation Affect Worker Well-being?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0953, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2009.
"Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
4-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Barth, Erling & Bratsberg, Bernt & Haegeland, Torbjørn & Raaum, Oddbjørn, 2009.
"Performance Pay and Within-Firm Wage Inequality,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2008.
"A tale of two countries: unions, closures and growth in Britain and Norway,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19589, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2008. "A Tale of Two Countries: Unions, Closures and Growth in Britain and Norway," CEP Discussion Papers dp0867, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ourania Karakosta & Nikos Tsakiris, 2009. "Indirect Tax Reforms and Public Goods under Imperfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.