A gradual switching regression model with autocorrelated errors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 21 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haley, Stephen L., 1998. "Modeling The U.S. Sweetener Sector: An Application To The Analysis Of Policy Reform," Working Papers 14610, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Takashi Ishida & Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2006.
"Impact of BSE and Bird Flu on Consumersf Meat Demand in Japan,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
06-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Takashi Ishida & Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2010. "Impact of BSE and bird flu on consumers' meat demand in Japan," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 49-56.
- Dong, Fengxia & Fuller, Frank H., 2004. "Testing For Separability And Structural Change In Urban Chinese Food Demand," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19923, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hikaru Hanawa Peterson & Yun-Ju (Kelly) Chen, 2005. "The impact of BSE on Japanese retail meat demand," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 313-327.
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Gould, Brian W., 2012. "Structural Changes in Chinese Food Preferences," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125978, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Myers, Robert & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 2004. "Grain marketing policy changes and spatial efficiency of maize and wheat markets in Ethiopia," MTID discussion papers 66, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Chen, Yun-Ju (Kelly), 2003. "The Impact Of Bse On Japanese Retail Beef Market," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35233, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- J. M. Gil & B. Dhehibi & M. Ben Kaabia & A. M. Angulo, 2004. "Non-stationarity and the import demand for virgin olive oil in the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1859-1869.
- Allais, Olivier & Nichele, Veronique, 2004. "Modeling Structural Change In French Beef, Poultry, And Fish Demand: A Markov Switching Aids Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20185, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hsu, Jane Lu, 2000. "Gradual Switching Structural Changes of Meat Consumption in Taiwan," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123663, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.