Environmental impact of household activity in Spain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa, 2004. "CO2 emissions embodied in international trade: evidence for Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(18), pages 1999-2005, December.
- McDonald, Garry W. & Patterson, Murray G., 2004. "Ecological Footprints and interdependencies of New Zealand regions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 49-67, September.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2002. "Toward a scenario analysis framework for energy footprints," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa, 2005. "Water pollution in the Spanish economy: analysis of sensitivity to production and environmental constraints," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 325-338, May.
- Bicknell, Kathryn B. & Ball, Richard J. & Cullen, Ross & Bigsby, Hugh R., 1998. "New methodology for the ecological footprint with an application to the New Zealand economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 149-160, November.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2001. "Using composition of land multiplier to estimate ecological footprints associated with production activity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 159-172, May.
- Hubacek, Klaus & Giljum, Stefan, 2003. "Applying physical input-output analysis to estimate land appropriation (ecological footprints) of international trade activities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 137-151, February.
- J. Cansino & M. Cardenete & J. Gonzalez & M. P. Pablo-Romero, 2013. "Economic impacts of solar thermal electricity technology deployment on Andalusian productive activities: a CGE approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 25-47, February.
- Flores, Monica & Mainar, Alfredo J., 2010. "AnÃ¡lisis del impacto medioambiental derivado de las actividades econÃ³micas. AplicaciÃ³n a una economÃa regional," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2).
- Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2010. "The impact of household consumption patterns on emissions in Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 176-185, January.
- Leeuwen, E.S. van & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Social Accounting Matrices; The development and application of SAMs at the local level," Serie Research Memoranda 0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Cámara Sánchez , Ángeles & Flores García, Mónica & Fuentes Saguar, Patricia D., 2013. "Análisis de las emisiones asociadas al sector energético en España /Emissions Associated with the Energy Sector in Spain Using a Social Accounting Matrix and Environmental Accounts," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 151-170, Enero.
- Jordi Roca & Monica Serrano, 2008. "Embodied pollution in Spanish household consumption: a disaggregate analysis," Working Papers in Economics 204, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.