Water use in the Spanish economy: an input-output approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clements, Benedict J., 1990. "On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 337-340, August.
- J. S·nchez-ChÛliz & R. Duarte, 2003. "Analysing pollution by way of vertically integrated coefficients, with an application to the water sector in Aragon," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 433-448, May.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & G.J.D. Hewings & E. Velázquez, 2005. "Precio del agua y relocalización del recurso en la economía andaluza. Una aproximación desde un modelo de equilibrio general aplicado," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/22, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Bhaduri, Anik & Moran, Daniel & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Bekchanov, Maksud & Geschke, Arne & Foran, Barney, 2012. "The role of scarcity in global virtual water flows," Discussion Papers 133478, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Cazcarro, Ignacio & Duarte, Rosa & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2013. "Economic growth and the evolution of water consumption in Spain: A structural decomposition analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 51-61.
- Mubako, Stanley & Lahiri, Sajal & Lant, Christopher, 2013. "Input–output analysis of virtual water transfers: Case study of California and Illinois," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 230-238.
- Faye Duchin, 2003. "Household Lifestyles: Ideas for a Research Program," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0310, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Yu Song & Chunlu Liu & Craig Langston, 2006. "Linkage measures of the construction sector using the hypothetical extraction method," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 579-589.
- Novo, P. & Garrido, A. & Varela-Ortega, C., 2009. "Are virtual water "flows" in Spanish grain trade consistent with relative water scarcity?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1454-1464, March.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
- Llop, Maria, 2013.
"Water reallocation in the input–output model,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 21-27.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla, 2012. "Economic structure and key sectors analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1204, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Wang, Yuan & Wang, Wenqin & Mao, Guozhu & Cai, Hua & Zuo, Jian & Wang, Lili & Zhao, Peng, 2013. "Industrial CO2 emissions in China based on the hypothetical extraction method: Linkage analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1238-1244.
- Pérez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio & Gómez Gómez, Carlos Mario & Garrido Yserte, Rubén, 2010. "Cambio estructural regional y agua: Escasez, dependencia e impactos sobre el tejido económico. El caso de Andalucía/Structural Change and Water: Scarcity, Dependence and Impacts on the Economy. The ," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 423-446, Agosto.
- Kronenberg, Tobias, 2010. "Dematerialisation of consumption: a win-win strategy?," MPRA Paper 25704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esther Velázquez & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2007. "Water price and water reallocation in Andalusia. A computable general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 07.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.