CO2 emissions embodied in international trade: evidence for Spain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 18 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristinn, Hermannsson & Stuart G., McIntyre, 2013.
"Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 Emissions,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-63, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Stuart G McIntyre, 2013. "Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 emissions," Working Papers 1315, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred & Turner, Karen & Barrett, John, 2007. "Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 2: Review of input-output models for the assessment of environmental impacts embodied in trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 15-26, February.
- Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo, 2010. "Greenhouse gas emissions in China 2007: Inventory and input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6180-6193, October.
- Serrano, Mònica & Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2010. "Responsibility and trade emission balances: An evaluation of approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2224-2232, September.
- Ying Liu & Kankesu Jayanthakumaran & Frank Neri, 2012.
"Who is responsible for the CO2 emissions that China produces?,"
Economics Working Papers
wp12-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Liu, Ying & Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu & Neri, Frank, 2013. "Who is responsible for the CO2 emissions that China produces?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1412-1419.
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q., 2010. "Methane emissions by Chinese economy: Inventory and embodiment analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4304-4316, August.
- Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2013. "The role of consumption patterns, demand and technological factors on the recent evolution of CO2 emissions in a group of advanced economies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 1-13.
- Du, Huibin & Guo, Jianghong & Mao, Guozhu & Smith, Alexander M. & Wang, Xuxu & Wang, Yuan, 2011. "CO2 emissions embodied in China-US trade: Input-output analysis based on the emergy/dollar ratio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5980-5987, October.
- Ren, Shenggang & Yuan, Baolong & Ma, Xie & Chen, Xiaohong, 2014. "International trade, FDI (foreign direct investment) and embodied CO2 emissions: A case study of Chinas industrial sectors," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 123-134.
- Ackerman, Frank & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Suga, Mikio, 2007. "The carbon content of Japan-US trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4455-4462, September.
- Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo, 2007. "Environmental impact of household activity in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 308-318, April.
- Chang, Ning, 2013. "Sharing responsibility for carbon dioxide emissions: A perspective on border tax adjustments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 850-856.
- Lin, Boqiang & Sun, Chuanwang, 2010. "Evaluating carbon dioxide emissions in international trade of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 613-621, January.
- Tarancón, Miguel Angel & del Río, Pablo & Callejas Albiñana, Fernando, 2010. "Assessing the influence of manufacturing sectors on electricity demand. A cross-country input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1900-1908, April.
- Iñaki Arto & Jordi Roca & Mònica Serrano, 2012. "Emisiones territoriales y fuga de emisiones. Análisis del caso español," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 18, pages 73-87, Abril.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2013. "Decomposing patterns of emission intensity in the EU and China: how much does trade matter?," Papers WP462, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.