Ecological Footprints and interdependencies of New Zealand regions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wackernagel, Mathis & Onisto, Larry & Bello, Patricia & Callejas Linares, Alejandro & Susana Lopez Falfan, Ina & Mendez Garcia, Jesus & Isabel Suarez Guerrero, Ana & Guadalupe Suarez Guerrero, Ma., 1999. "National natural capital accounting with the ecological footprint concept," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-390, June.
- van Vuuren, D. P. & Smeets, E. M. W., 2000. "Ecological footprints of Benin, Bhutan, Costa Rica and the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 115-130, July.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Bicknell, Kathryn B. & Ball, Richard J. & Cullen, Ross & Bigsby, Hugh R., 1998. "New methodology for the ecological footprint with an application to the New Zealand economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 149-160, November.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2001. "Using composition of land multiplier to estimate ecological footprints associated with production activity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 159-172, May.
- Mostafa, Mohamed M. & Nataraajan, Rajan, 2009. "A neuro-computational intelligence analysis of the ecological footprint of nations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3516-3531, July.
- White, Thomas J., 2007. "Sharing resources: The global distribution of the Ecological Footprint," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 402-410, December.
- Johann Audrain & Mateo Cordier & Sylvie Faucheux & Marie-FranÃ§oise Guyonnaud & Isabelle NicolaÃ¯ & Martin O'Connor, 2012. "Ecologie territoriale et indicateurs pour un dÃ©veloppement durable de la mÃ©tropole parisienne," Working Papers hal-00911712, HAL.
- Fabio Grazi & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "Modeling Spatial Sustainability: Spatial Welfare Economics versus Ecological Footprint," Working Papers 2006.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Minx, Jan & Barrett, John & Wackernagel, Mathis, 2006. "Allocating ecological footprints to final consumption categories with input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 28-48, January.
- Garry Mcdonald, 2010. "A didactic Input-Output model for territorial ecology analyses," Working Papers hal-00911640, HAL.
- Walsh, Conor & O'Regan, Bernadette & Moles, Richard, 2009. "Incorporating methane into ecological footprint analysis: A case study of Ireland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1952-1962, May.
- Fabio Grazi & Jeroen Bergh & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Spatial welfare economics versus ecological footprint: modeling agglomeration, externalities and trade," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 135-153, September.
- Patterson, Murray G., 2006. "Development of ecological economics in Australia and New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 312-331, March.
- Li Hong & Pei Dong, Zhang & Chunyu, He & Wang Gang, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of embodied energy in international trade on ecological footprint in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 136-148, April.
- Kratena, Kurt, 2008.
"From ecological footprint to ecological rent: An economic indicator for resource constraints,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 507-516, January.
- Kurt Kratena, 2007. "From Ecological Footprint to Ecological Rent: An Economic Indicator for Resource Constraints," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 292, WIFO.
- Nie, Ying & Ji, Chunyi & Yang, Hongqiang, 2010. "The forest ecological footprint distribution of Chinese log imports," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 231-235, March.
- Monica Flores-Garcia & Alfredo Mainar, 2009. "Environmental Effects of Production and Consumption Activities Within an Economy: the Aragon Case," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 437-455, November.
- Yue, Dongxia & Xu, Xiaofeng & Hui, Cang & Xiong, Youcai & Han, Xuemei & Ma, Jinhui, 2011. "Biocapacity supply and demand in Northwestern China: A spatial appraisal of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 988-994, March.
- Wang, Lei & Xu, Linyu & Song, Huimin, 2011. "Environmental performance evaluation of Beijing's energy use planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3483-3495, June.
- Henders, Sabine & Ostwald, Madelene, 2014. "Accounting methods for international land-related leakage and distant deforestation drivers," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 21-28.
- Kitzes, Justin & Galli, Alessandro & Bagliani, Marco & Barrett, John & Dige, Gorm & Ede, Sharon & Erb, Karlheinz & Giljum, Stefan & Haberl, Helmut & Hails, Chris & Jolia-Ferrier, Laurent & Jungwirth, , 2009. "A research agenda for improving national Ecological Footprint accounts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1991-2007, May.
- Mamouni Limnios, Elena Alexandra & Ghadouani, Anas & Schilizzi, Steven G.M. & Mazzarol, Tim, 2009. "Giving the consumer the choice: A methodology for Product Ecological Footprint calculation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2525-2534, August.
- Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q. & Yang, Z.F. & Jiang, M.M., 2007. "Ecological footprint accounting for energy and resource in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1599-1609, March.
- Johann Audrain & Mateo Cordier & Sylvie Faucheux & Martin O'Connor, 2012. "La ville et son estuaire: Ã©cologie territoriale et indicateurs pour un dÃ©veloppement durable de la mÃ©tropole parisienne," Working Papers hal-00911666, HAL.
- Jenerette, G. Darrel & Wu, Wanli & Goldsmith, Susan & Marussich, Wendy A. & John Roach, W., 2006. "Contrasting water footprints of cities in China and the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 346-358, May.
- Flores, Monica & Mainar, Alfredo J., 2010. "AnÃƒÂ¡lisis del impacto medioambiental derivado de las actividades econÃƒÂ³micas. AplicaciÃƒÂ³n a una economÃƒÂa regional," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2).
- Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo, 2007. "Environmental impact of household activity in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 308-318, April.
- Jin, Wei & Xu, Linyu & Yang, Zhifeng, 2009. "Modeling a policy making framework for urban sustainability: Incorporating system dynamics into the Ecological Footprint," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2938-2949, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.