Integrated ecological economics accounting approach to evaluation of inter-basin water transfers: An application to the Lesotho Highlands Water Project
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 60 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Round, Jeffrey I, 1985. "Decomposing Multipliers for Economic Systems Involving Regional and World Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 383-99, June.
- Kenneth Reinert & David Roland-Holst, 2001. "Industrial Pollution Linkages in North America: A Linear Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 197-208.
- Acharya, Gayatri & Barbier, Edward B., 2000. "Valuing groundwater recharge through agricultural production in the Hadejia-Nguru wetlands in northern Nigeria," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 247-259, April.
- Will Cavendish, 1999. "The complexity of the commons: Environmental resource demands in rural Zimbabwe," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Acharya, Gayatri & Barbier, Edward B., 2000. "Valuing groundwater recharge through agricultural production in the Hadejia-Nguru wetlands in northern Nigeria," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(3), April.
- Adelman, Irma & Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Income distribution and development," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 949-1003 Elsevier.
- Adelman, Irma, 1975. "Growth, income distribution and equity-oriented development strategies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(2-3), pages 67-76.
- Flores, Monica & Mainar, Alfredo J., 2010. "AnÃ¡lisis del impacto medioambiental derivado de las actividades econÃ³micas. AplicaciÃ³n a una economÃa regional," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2).
- Morimoto, Risako, 2013. "Incorporating socio-environmental considerations into project assessment models using multi-criteria analysis: A case study of Sri Lankan hydropower projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 643-653.
- Rashid Hassan & James Thurlow, 2011.
"Macro–micro feedback links of water management in South Africa: CGE analyses of selected policy regimes,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 235-247, 03.
- Hassan, R. & Thurlow, J. & Roe, T. & Diao, X. & Chumi., S. & Tsur, Y., 2008. "Macro-micro feedback links of water management in South Africa : CGE analyses of selected policy regimes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4768, The World Bank.
- Monica Flores-Garcia & Alfredo Mainar, 2009. "Environmental Effects of Production and Consumption Activities Within an Economy: the Aragon Case," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 437-455, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.