Baumol's disease and dematerialization of the economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Recent Papers of Interest in Ecological Economics:
by David Stern in Stochastic Trend on 2010-11-16 09:58:00
- Nobel Prediction Market
by David Stern in Stochastic Trend on 2009-10-07 23:22:00
- Henriques, Sofia Teives & Kander, Astrid, 2010. "The modest environmental relief resulting from the transition to a service economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 271-282, December.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2005. "Sind unsere gesamtwirtschaftlichen Probleme überhaupt lösbar?," KOF Working papers 05-112, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006.
"What Drives Health Care Expenditure? Baumol’s Model of ‘Unbalanced Growth’ Revisited,"
KOF Working papers
06-133, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hartwig, Jochen, 2008. "What drives health care expenditure?--Baumol's model of 'unbalanced growth' revisited," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 603-623, May.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Urban, Frauke & Benders, RenÃ© M.J. & Moll, Henri C. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2008. "Modeling Energy and Development: An Evaluation of Models and Concepts," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2801-2821, December.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012.
"Environmental Innovations in Services. Manufacturing-Services Integration and Policy Transmissions,"
201208, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Cainelli, Giulio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2013. "Environmental innovations in services: Manufacturingâ€“services integration and policy transmissions," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1595-1604.
- David I. Stern, 2010. "The Role of Energy in Economic Growth," CCEP Working Papers 0310, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kaika, Dimitra & Zervas, Efthimios, 2013. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) theoryâ€”Part A: Concept, causes and the CO2 emissions case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1392-1402.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Blandine LAPERCHE & Fabienne PICARD, 2013. "L’économie de la fonctionnalité : perspective historique et illustration empirique The economy of functionality: historical perspective and empirical illustration," Working Papers 35, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Kaika, Dimitra & Zervas, Efthimios, 2013. "The environmental Kuznets curve (EKC) theory. Part B: Critical issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1403-1411.
- Yuri Yegorov, 2006. "Emergence and Evolution of Heterogeneous Spatial Patterns," ERSA conference papers ersa06p690, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephan B. Bruns & Christian Gross, 2012. "Can Declining Energy Intensity Mitigate Climate Change? Decomposition and Meta-Regression Results," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.