Evolving knowledge and the precautionary principle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- LeRoy, Stephen F, 1989. "Efficient Capital Markets and Martingales," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 1583-1621, December.
- repec:reg:rpubli:285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coglianese, Cary & Marchant, Gary, 2003. "Shifting Sands: The Limits of Science in Setting Risk Standards," Working Paper Series rwp03-036, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Coglianese, Cary & Marchant, Gary E., 2003. "Shifting Sands: The Limits of Science in Setting Risk Standards," Working paper 285, Regulation2point0.
- repec:fth:calaec:13-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, Deborah C., 2006. "Precaution: principles and practice in Australian environmental and natural resource management," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 137764, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- James Boyce, 2007. "Is Inequality Bad for the Environment?," Working Papers wp135, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Claudia Som & Lorenz Hilty & Andreas Köhler, 2009. "The Precautionary Principle as a Framework for a Sustainable Information Society," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 493-505, April.
- Peterson, Deborah C., 2006. "Precaution: principles and practice in Australian environmental and natural resource management," Conference/Workshop Proceedings 31906, Productivity Commission.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.