Cattle ranching and deforestation in the Brazilian Pantanal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John M. Gowdy, 1997. "The Value of Biodiversity: Markets, Society, and Ecosystems," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 25-41.
- Angelsen, Arild, 1999. "Agricultural expansion and deforestation: modelling the impact of population, market forces and property rights," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 185-218, February.
- Viglizzo, Ernesto F. & Frank, Federico C., 2006. "Land-use options for Del Plata Basin in South America: Tradeoffs analysis based on ecosystem service provision," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 140-151, April.
- Lourival, Reinaldo & Caleman, Silvia Morales de Queiroz & Villar, Gabriela Isla Martins & Ribeiro, Ana Raquel & Elkin, Ché, 2008. "Getting fourteen for the price of one! Understanding the factors that influence land value and how they affect biodiversity conservation in central Brazil," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 20-31, August.
- Seidl, Andrew F., 2001. "Intra-regional Wealth-Deforestation Relationships in the Brazilian Pantanal: An Examination of the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36073, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.