In defence of historical accountability for greenhouse gas emissions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adam Rose & Brandt Stevens & Jae Edmonds & Marshall Wise, 1998. "International Equity and Differentiation in Global Warming Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 25-51, July.
- Dirk Rübbelke, 2011.
"International Support of Climate Change Policies in Developing Countries: Strategic, Moral and Fairness Aspects,"
- Rübbelke, Dirk T.G., 2011. "International support of climate change policies in developing countries: Strategic, moral and fairness aspects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1470-1480, June.
- Marco Grasso, 2004.
"A normative framework of justice in climate change,"
- Marco Grasso, 2004. "A Normative Framework of Justice in Climate Change," Working Papers 79, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2004.
- Massimo Tavoni & Shoibal Chakravarty & Robert Socolow, 2012. "Safe vs. Fair: A Formidable Trade-off in Tackling Climate Change," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 210-226, February.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Selecting permit allocation rules for agricultural pollution control: a bargaining solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 135-147, December.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004.
"Sustainability and Well-being Indicators,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004. "Sustainability and well-being indicators ," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science 2004/23, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose, Adam, 2008.
"Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 2(2), pages 135-176, October.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose , Adam, 2008. "Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy," Memorandum 21/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Snorre Kverndokk & Adam Rose, 2008. "Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy," Working Papers 2008.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose, Adam, 2008. "Equity and justice in global warming policy," MPRA Paper 24272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paavola, Jouni & Adger, W. Neil, 2006. "Fair adaptation to climate change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 594-609, April.
- Schilstra, Anne Jelle, 2001. "How sustainable is the use of peat for commercial energy production?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 285-293, November.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher J. & Murray, Shauna A., 2004. "Historical accountability and cumulative impacts: the treatment of time in corporate sustainability reporting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 237-250, December.
- Bastianoni, Simone & Pulselli, Federico Maria & Tiezzi, Enzo, 2004. "The problem of assigning responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 253-257, July.
- Olivier Godard, 2012. "Ecological debt and historical responsibility revisited - The case of climate change," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/46, European University Institute.
- Rajan, Sudhir Chella, 2006. "Climate change dilemma: technology, social change or both?: An examination of long-term transport policy choices in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 664-679, April.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2002. "Can natural factors explain any cross-country differences in carbon dioxide emissions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 7-12, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.