Statistical measures of unsustainability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Solow, Robert M, 1986. " On the Intergenerational Allocation of Natural Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 141-49.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1998105 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krehbiel, Timothy C. & Gorman, Raymond F. & Erekson, O. Homer & Loucks, Orie L. & Johnson, Pamela C., 1999. "Advancing ecology and economics through a business-science synthesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 183-196, February.
- Cowell, Sarah J. & Wehrmeyer, Walter & Argust, Peter W. & Robertson, J. Graham S., 1999. "Sustainability and the primary extraction industries: theories and practice," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 277-286, December.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Phillis, Yannis A. & Andriantiatsaholiniaina, Luc A., 2001. "Sustainability: an ill-defined concept and its assessment using fuzzy logic," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 435-456, June.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1998. "Nonrenewable Resource Scarcity," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2065-2107, December.
- Costanza, Robert, 1997. "Editorial : Just rewards: Herman Daly, the Heineken Environmental Prize, and the Ecological Economics best article award," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-4, July.
- Guinee, J. B. & van den Bergh, J. C. J. M. & Boelens, J. & Fraanje, P. J. & Huppes, G. & Kandelaars, P. P. A. A. H. & Lexmond, Th. M. & Moolenaar, S. W. & Olsthoorn, A. A. & Udo de Haes, H. A., 1999. "Evaluation of risks of metal flows and accumulation in economy and environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 47-65, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.