The role of technology in sustaining agriculture and the environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hrubovcak, James & Vasavada, Utpal & Aldy, Joseph E., 1999. "Green Technologies for a More Sustainable Agriculture," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33721, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Brinegar, Hilary R. & Ward, Frank A., 2009. "Basin impacts of irrigation water conservation policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 414-426, December.
- del Río González, Pablo, 2009. "The empirical analysis of the determinants for environmental technological change: A research agenda," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 861-878, January.
- Small, Bruce & Jollands, Nigel, 2006. "Technology and ecological economics: Promethean technology, Pandorian potential," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 343-358, March.
- Saifi, Basim & Drake, Lars, 2008. "A coevolutionary model for promoting agricultural sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 24-34, March.
- Wollni, Meike & Lee, David R. & Thies, Janice E., 2009. "Effects of Participation in Organic Markets and Farmer-based Organizations on the Adoption of Soil Conservation Practices among Small-scale Farmers in Honduras," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51669, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wen, Zongguo & Chen, Jining, 2008. "A cost-benefit analysis for the economic growth in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 356-366, April.
- Wollni, Meike & Lee, David R. & Thies, Janice E., 2008. "Effects of participation in organic markets and farmer-based organizations on adoption of soil conservation practices among small-scale farmers in Honduras," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6423, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jollands, Nigel, 2006. "Concepts of efficiency in ecological economics: Sisyphus and the decision maker," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 359-372, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.