Uncovered interest parity with switching regimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 24 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arielle Beyaert & Juan rez-Castej, 2000. "Switching regime models in the Spanish inter-bank market," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 93-112.
- Campbell, John Y & Shiller, Robert J, 1987.
"Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1062-88, October.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," NBER Working Papers 1885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Shiller, Robert, 1987. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," Scholarly Articles 3122490, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 785, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Charles Engel, 1996.
"The Forward Discount Anomaly and the Risk Premium: A Survey of Recent Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
5312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engel, Charles, 1996. "The forward discount anomaly and the risk premium: A survey of recent evidence," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 123-192, June.
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert, 1998.
"Regime Switches in Interest Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
6508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Kenneth A. Froot, 1987. "Using Survey Data to Test Some Standard Propositions Regarding Exchange Rate Expectations," NBER Working Papers 1672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Froot, Kenneth A, 1987.
"Using Survey Data to Test Standard Propositions Regarding Exchange Rate Expectations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 133-53, March.
- Frankel, Jeff & Froot, Ken, 1986. "Using Survey Data to Test Standard Propositions Regarding Exchange Rate Expectations," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1972q8wm, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Lewis, Karen K., 1995. "Puzzles in international financial markets," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 37, pages 1913-1971 Elsevier.
- Bansal, Ravi & Dahlquist, Magnus, 1999.
"The Forward Premium Puzzle: Different Tales from Developed and Emerging Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bansal, Ravi & Dahlquist, Magnus, 2000. "The forward premium puzzle: different tales from developed and emerging economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-144, June.
- Kirikos, Dimitris G., 2004. "A Reconsideration of Uncovered Interest Rate Parity under Switching Policy Regimes," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 57(2), pages 125-144.
- Klaassen, F.J.G.M., 1999.
"Long Swings in Exchange Rates: Are They Really in the Data?,"
1999-08, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Franc Klaassen, 2005. "Long Swings in Exchange Rates: Are They Really in the Data?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 87-95, January.
- Blix, Mårten, 1997. "Rational Expectations in a VAR with Markov Switching," Seminar Papers 627, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Anker, Peter, 1999. "Uncovered interest parity, monetary policy and time-varying risk premia," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 835-851, December.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Claudine Gouyette & Damien Neven, 1994.
"European Integration and Regional Growth,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 703-714.
- Engel, Charles & Hamilton, James D, 1990. "Long Swings in the Dollar: Are They in the Data and Do Markets Know It?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 689-713, September.
- Geert Bekaert & Robert J. Hodrick, 1991.
"On Biases in the Measurement of Foreign Exchange Risk Premiums,"
NBER Working Papers
3861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hodrick, Robert J., 1993. "On biases in the measurement of foreign exchange risk premiums," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 115-138, April.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1984. "Forward and spot exchange rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 319-338, November.
- Kirikos, Dimitris G, 2002. "Discrete Policy Interventions and Rational Forecast Errors in Foreign Exchange Markets: The Uncovered Interest Parity Hypothesis Revisited," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 327-38, October.
- Hamilton, James D., 1996. "Specification testing in Markov-switching time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 127-157, January.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Sola, Martin & Driffill, John, 1994. "Testing the term structure of interest rates using a stationary vector autoregression with regime switching," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 601-628.
- Blix, M, 1997. "Rational Expectations in a VAR with Markov Switching," Papers 627, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Gray, Stephen F., 2000. "Regime-switching and interest rates in the European monetary system," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 399-419, April.
- Huisman, Ronald & Koedijk, Kees & Kool, Clemens & Nissen, Francois, 1998. "Extreme support for uncovered interest parity," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 211-228, February.
- Tang, Kin-Boon, 2011. "The precise form of uncovered interest parity: A heterogeneous panel application in ASEAN-5 countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 568-573, January.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Does the interest differential explain future exchange rate return? a re-examination of the UIP hypothesis for the Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 19618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omer, Muhammad & de Haan, Jakob & Scholtens, Bert, 2013. "Does Uncovered Interest rate Parity Hold After All?," MPRA Paper 47572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent, Korap, 2010.
"Does the uncovered interest parity hold in short horizons?,"
20788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozgur Aslan & H. Levent Korap, 2010. "Does the uncovered interest parity hold in short horizons?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 361-365.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.