Observational equivalence and a stochastic cointegration test of the neoclassical and Romer's increasing returns models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 14 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cliff L. F. Attfield & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2006.
"Balanced growth and the great ratios: new evidence for the US and UK,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
75, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Attfield, Cliff & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Balanced growth and the great ratios: New evidence for the US and UK," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 937-956, December.
- Huh, Hyeon-seung & Kim, David, 2013. "An empirical test of exogenous versus endogenous growth models for the G-7 countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 262-272.
- Gazi Mainul Hassan & Arusha Cooray, 2013. "Effects of Male and Female Education on Economic Growth: Some Evidence from Asia Using the Extreme Bounds Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 13/10, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Attfield, Clifford & Temple, Jonathan, 2004.
"Measuring Trend Output: How Useful Are the Great Ratios?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cliff L.F. Attfield & Jonathan R.W. Temple, 2003. "Measuring trend output: how useful are the Great Ratios?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/555, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- A. Scorcu, 2002.
"On the Time Stability of the Output-Capital Ratio,"
434, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kumudini R. Ganegodage & Alicia N. Rambaldi, 2012. "Economic Consequences of War: Evidence from Sri Lanka," Discussion Papers Series 453, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Jonathan Temple & Cliff Attfield, 2004. "Measuring trend growth: how useful are the great ratios?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 101, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.