Modelling sustainable development: An economy-ecology integrated model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 13 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- F. Butter & M. Hofkes, 1995.
"Sustainable development with extractive and non-extractive use of the environment in production,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(4), pages 341-358, December.
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Hofkes, M.W., 1993. "Sustainable development with extractive and non-extractive use of the environment in production," Serie Research Memoranda 0055, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Smulders, J.A., 1993.
"Environmental quality and pollution-saving technological change in a two-sector endogenous growth model,"
1993-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Smulders, S., 1993. "Environmental Quality and Pollution-Saving Technological Change in Two- Sector Endogenous Growth Model," Papers 9321, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Nelissen, Dagmar & Requate, Till, 2004.
"Pollution-Reducing and Resource-Saving Technological Progress,"
Economics Working Papers
2004,07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Dagmar Nelissen & Till Requate, 2007. "Pollution-reducing and resource-saving technological progress," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 5-44.
- Leroux, Anke D. & Creedy, John, 2007.
"Optimal land conversion and growth with uncertain biodiversity costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 542-549, March.
- Anke Leroux & John Creedy, 2005. "Optimal Land Conversion And Growth With Uncertain Biodiversity Costs," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 957, The University of Melbourne.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Bob van der Zwaan & Marjan Hofkes & Ger Klaassen, 2004. "Impacts of CO 2-Taxes in an Economy with Niche Markets and Learning-by-Doing," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(3), pages 367-394, July.
- Wiig, Henrik & Aune, Jens B. & Glomsrod, Solveig & Iversen, Vegard, 2001. "Structural adjustment and soil degradation in Tanzania: A CGE model approach with endogenous soil productivity," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 263-287, March.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John C., 2001. "Modelling socially optimal land allocations for sugar cane growing in North Queensland: a linked mathematical programming and choice modelling study," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(3), September.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2097107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Marjan W. Hofkes, 1997. "A Survey of Economic Modelling of Sustainable Development," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-107/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marjan Hofkes, 2001. "Environmental Policies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(1), pages 1-26, September.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1997107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smulders, J.A., 1997. "Should Environmental Standards be Tighter if Technological Change is Endogenous?," Discussion Paper 1997-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo, 1998. "Environment, growth and fiscal and monetary policies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 113-123, January.
- Anke D. Wurzbacher, 2004. "Dynamic Ecological Constraints to Economic Growth," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 909, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.