Classical thermodynamics and economic general equilibrium theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Bryant, 1982.
"A Thermodynamic Approach to Economics,"
te1982, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, September.
- Sylvain Barde, 2009.
"The Google thought experiment: rationality, information and equilibrium in an exchange economy,"
Sciences Po publications
2009-34, Sciences Po.
- Sylvain Barde, 2009. "The Google thought experiment: rationality, information and equilibrium in an exchange economy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-34, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Roma, Antonio & Pirino, Davide, 2009. "The extraction of natural resources: The role of thermodynamic efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2594-2606, August.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09hc01g3029 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Smith & Duncan Foley & Benjamin Good, 2013. "Unhedgeable shocks and statistical economic equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 187-235, January.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Foley, Duncan K., 2010. "What's wrong with the fundamental existence and welfare theorems?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 115-131, August.
- Caticha, Ariel & Golan, Amos, 2014. "An entropic framework for modeling economies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 408(C), pages 149-163.
- Friedrich Wagner, 2011. "Market clearing by maximum entropy in agent models of stock markets," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 121-138, November.
- Friedrich, T., 2010.
"The transfer space,"
23643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karey Harrison, 2013. "Ontological Commitments of Ethics and Economics," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.