A computational approach to liquidity-constrained firms over an infinite horizon
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 28 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & BRUCE C. PETERSEN, 1988.
"Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Silvio Rendon, 2003.
"Firm Investment in Imperfect Capital Markets: A Structural Estimation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 513-545, July.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Silvio Rendón, 1996. "Firm investment in imperfect capital markets: A structural estimation," Economics Working Papers 274, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 1998.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1993.
"Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
2494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwald, Bruce C & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1993. "Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(1), pages 77-114, February.
- Gertler, Mark & Hubbard, R. Glenn & Kashyap, Anil, 1990.
"Interest Rate Spreads, Credit Constraints, And Investment Fluctuations: An Empirical Investigation,"
90-46, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil Kashyap, 1991. "Interest Rate Spreads, Credit Constraints, and Investment Fluctuations: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Markets and Financial Crises, pages 11-32 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil K. Kashyap, 1990. "Interest rate spreads, credit constraints and investment fluctuations: an empirical investigation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 137, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil Kashyap, 1990. "Interest Rate Spreads, Credit Constraints, and Investment Fluctuations: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 3495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neftci, Salih N, 1984. "Are Economic Time Series Asymmetric over the Business Cycle?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 307-28, April.
- Deaton, A., 1989.
"Saving And Liquidity Constraints,"
153, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1988.
"Financial factors in business fluctuations,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 33-78.
- Jones, John B, 2003.
" The Dynamic Effects of Firm-Level Borrowing Constraints,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(5), pages 743-62, October.
- John Bailey Jones, 2000. "The Dynamic Effects of Firm Level Borrowing Constraints," Discussion Papers 00-02, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- W. Allard Bruinshoofd & Clemens Kool, 2009.
"Nonlinear target adjustment in corporate liquidity management: an endogenous thresholds approach,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 41(17), pages 2125-2131.
- W. Allard Bruinshoofd & Clemens J. M. Kool, 2006. "Non-Linear Target Adjustment in Corporate Liquidity Management: An Endogenous Thresholds Approach," DNB Working Papers 087, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Clemens Kool, 2006. "Non-linear target adjustment in corporate liquidity management: an endogenous thresholds approach," Working Papers 06-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- López Martín, Mª Del Carmen & Rodero Franganillo, Adolfo, 2005. "Los activos de las instituciones de inversión colectiva de carácter financiero/Assets by Financial Institutions for Collective Investment," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 93-124, Abril.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.