Risk vs. profit potential: A model for corporate strategy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutta, P.K. & Radner, R., 1994. "Profit Maximization and the Market Selection Hypothesis," Working papers 9425, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1972. "The Valuation of Option Contracts and a Test of Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 399-417, May.
- He, Lin & Hou, Ping & Liang, Zongxia, 2008. "Optimal control of the insurance company with proportional reinsurance policy under solvency constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 474-479, December.
- Ono, Masanori, 2003. "A computational approach to liquidity-constrained firms over an infinite horizon," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 189-205, October.
- Sotomayor, Luz R. & Cadenillas, Abel, 2011. "Classical and singular stochastic control for the optimal dividend policy when there is regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 344-354, May.
- Coculescu, Delia, 2011. "Dividends and leverage: How to optimally exploit a non-renewable investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 312-329, March.
- Rochet, Jean Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2004.
"Liquidity Risk and Corporate Demand for Hedging and Insurance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4755, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2004. "Liquidity Risk and Corporate Demand for Hedging and Insurance," IDEI Working Papers 254, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Choi, Young Rok & Lévesque, Moren & Shepherd, Dean A., 2008. "When should entrepreneurs expedite or delay opportunity exploitation?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 333-355, May.
- Larsson, Bo & Wijkander, Hans, 2012. "Banking on Regulations?," Research Papers in Economics 2012:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- He, Lin & Liang, Zongxia, 2008. "Optimal financing and dividend control of the insurance company with proportional reinsurance policy," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 976-983, June.
- Tian, Suhua & Yang, Yunhong & Zhang, Gaiyan, 2013. "Bank capital, interbank contagion, and bailout policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2765-2778.
- Jones, John B, 2003.
" The Dynamic Effects of Firm-Level Borrowing Constraints,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(5), pages 743-62, October.
- John Bailey Jones, 2000. "The Dynamic Effects of Firm Level Borrowing Constraints," Discussion Papers 00-02, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2008. "Optimal dividend distribution under Markov-regime switching," Papers 0812.4978, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Dimov, Dimo P. & Shepherd, Dean A., 2005. "Human capital theory and venture capital firms: exploring "home runs" and "strike outs"," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Arnav Sheth, 2012. "Hiring, Firing and Infighting: A Tale of Two Companies," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 131-149, August.
- Radner, Roy, 1998. "Profit maximization with bankruptcy and variable scale," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 849-867, June.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2011. "Liquidity management and corporate demand for hedging and insurance," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 303-323, July.
- Løkka, Arne & Zervos, Mihail, 2008. "Optimal dividend and issuance of equity policies in the presence of proportional costs," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 954-961, June.
- Guo, Xin & Liu, Jun & Zhou, Xun Yu, 2004. "A constrained non-linear regular-singular stochastic control problem, with applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 167-187, February.
- Taksar, Michael I. & Zhou, Xun Yu, 1998. "Optimal risk and dividend control for a company with a debt liability," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 105-122, May.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2008. "Free Cash-Flow, Issuance Costs and Stock Price Volatility," IDEI Working Papers 518, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.