Computational aspects of the open-loop Nash equilibrium in linear quadratic games
AbstractThere is by now a large consensus in modern monetary policy. This consensus has been built upon a dynamic general equilibrium model of optimal monetary policy as developed by, e.g., Goodfriend and King [NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997 edited by B. Bernanke and J. Rotemberg (Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1997), pp. 231â282], Clarida et al. [J. Econ. Lit.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 8-9 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Other versions of this item:
- Engwerda, J.C., 1997. "Computational aspects of the open-loop Nash Equilibrium in linear quadratic games," Discussion Paper 1997-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, J.C., 1998. "Computational aspects of the open-loop Nash equilibrium in linear quadratic games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-75998, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tabellini, Guido, 1986. "Money, debt and deficits in a dynamic game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 427-442, December.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1991.
"Difference games and policy evaluation: A conceptual framework,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377519, Tilburg University.
- de Zeeuw, A J & van der Ploeg, F, 1991. "Difference Games and Policy Evaluation: A Conceptual Framework," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 612-36, October.
- Zeeuw, A.J. de & Ploeg, F. van der, 1987. "Difference games and policy evaluation: A conceptual framework," Research Memorandum 268, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Engwerda, Jacob C., 1998.
"On the open-loop Nash equilibrium in LQ-games,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 729-762, May.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Kamien, Morton I, 1987. "Dynamic Duopolistic Competition with Sticky Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1151-64, September.
- Bas Aarle & Lans Bovenberg & Matthias Raith, 1995.
"Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 111-140, June.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Aarle , B. van & Raith, M., 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153069, Tilburg University.
- Aarle, B. van & Bovenberg, A.L. & Raith, M., 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Discussion Paper 1995-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Reinhard Neck & Engelbert Dockner, 1995. "Commitment and coordination in a dynamic game model of international economic policy-making," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Petit, Maria Luisa, 1989. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Co-ordination: A Differential Game Approac h," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 161-79, April-Jun.
- Brociner, Andrew & Levine, Paul L, 1992.
"Fiscal Policy Coordination and EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levine, Paul & Brociner, Andrew, 1994. "Fiscal policy coordination and EMU : A dynamic game approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 699-729.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Bas van Aarle & Tomasz Michalak, 2005.
"Macroeconomic Stabilization Policies in the EMU: Spillovers, Asymmetries, and Institutions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1376, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joseph Plasmans & Jacob Engwerda & Bas van Aarle & Tomasz Michalak & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2006. "Macroeconomic Stabilization Policies In The Emu: Spillovers, Asymmetries And Institutions," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(4), pages 461-484, 09.
- DI BARTOLOMEO, Giovanni & ENGWERDA, Jacob & PLASMANS, Joseph & VAN AARLE, Bas, 2003. "Macroeconomic stabilisation policies in the EMU: Spillovers, asymmetries and institutions," Working Papers 2003019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Yeh Kuo-chun, 2009. "Will a Taiwan-China Monetary Union be Feasible? Lessons from Europe," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-36, March.
- Yeh, Kuo-chun & Ho, Tai-kuang, 2011. "ERM crisis in retrospect: What if a European central bank had been in existence before 1992?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1526-1535, July.
- Yeh, Kuo-chun, 2012. "Renminbi in the future international monetary system," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 106-114.
- Yeh, Kuo-chun & Ho, Tai-kuang, 2010. "Will Japan, Taiwan or the US be isolated by China? A macroeconomic game approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 59-68, January.
- N. Acocella & G. Bartolomeo & Andrew Hallett, 2006. "Controllability in Policy Games: Policy Neutrality and the Theory of Economic Policy Revisited," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 91-112, September.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005.
"Non-neutrality of economic policy: An application of the Tinbergen-Theil’s approach to a strategic context,"
0504035, EconWPA, revised 26 Apr 2005.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005. "Non-neutrality of economic policy: An application of the Tinbergen-Theil's approach to a strategic context," Working Papers 82, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.