Bayesian economists ... Bayesian agents : An alternative approach to optimal learning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 17 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Spagat, Michael, 1998.
"Growth under uncertainty with experimentation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 209-231, September.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc, 2009.
"Optimal growth and uncertainty: Learning,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 280-295, January.
- Christos Koulovatianos, & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, . "Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning," Discussion Papers 08/08, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2007. "Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning," Cahiers de recherche 07-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Feb 2008.
- Timothy W. Cogley, 2008. "Commentary on "Optimal monetary policy under uncertainty: a Markov jump-linear-quadratic approach"," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 295-300.
- Buera, Francisco & Monge-Naranjo, Alexander & Primiceri, Giorgio E., 2010.
"Learning the Wealth of Nations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giorgio Primiceri & Alexander Monge-Naranjo & Francisco Buera, 2008. "Learning the Wealth of Nations," 2008 Meeting Papers 179, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francisco J. Buera & Alexander Monge-Naranjo & Giorgio E. Primiceri, 2008. "Learning the Wealth of Nations," NBER Working Papers 14595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2006.
"Investment in a Monopoly with Bayesian Learning,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0603, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Edward E. Schlee, 2001. "The Value of Information in Efficient Risk-Sharing Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 509-524, June.
- Ellison, Martin & Yates, Tony, 2007.
"Escaping Nash and Volatile Inflation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.