Cointegration and tests of a classical model of inflation in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, and Peru
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 52 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liliana Rojas-SuÃ¡rez, 1992. "Currency Substitution and Inflation in Peru," IMF Working Papers 92/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Darrat, Ali F., 1985. "The demand for money in Brazil : Some further results," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 485-491, August.
- Cardoso, Eliana A., 1983. "A money demand equation for Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 183-193.
- Campbell, John & Shiller, Robert, 1987.
"Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models,"
3122490, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," NBER Working Papers 1885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 785, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Basu, Parantap & McLeod, Darryl, 1991. "Terms of trade fluctuations and economic growth in developing economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 89-110, November.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Nadal de Simone, Francisco, 1985. "A money demand equation for Brazil : Comments and additional evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 493-501, August.
- Shiller, Robert & Campbell, John, 1988.
"Interpreting Cointegrated Models,"
3221492, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Diba, Behzad T. & Grossman, Herschel I., 1988.
"Rational inflationary bubbles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-46, January.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Edwards, Sebastian, 1989.
"The macroeconomics of populism in Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
316, The World Bank.
- Novaes, Ana Dolores, 1993. "Revisiting the inertial inflation hypothesis for Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 89-110, October.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "Introduction to "The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America"," NBER Chapters, in: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calomiris, Charles W & Domowitz, Ian, 1989. "Asset Substitution, Money Demand, and the Inflation Process in Brazil," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(1), pages 78-89, February.
- Taylor, John B, 1980.
"Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Rossi, JoseW., 1989. "The demand for money in Brazil : What happened in the 1980s?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 357-367, October.
- Hamilton, James D. & Whiteman, Charles H., 1985. "The observable implications of self-fulfilling expectations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 353-373, November.
- Diba, Behzad T & Grossman, Herschel I, 1988. "Explosive Rational Bubbles in Stock Prices?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 520-30, June.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Baer, Werner, 1987. "The resurgence of inflation in Brazil, 1974-1986," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 1007-1034, August.
- Engsted, Tom, 1993. "Cointegration and Cagan's Model of Hyperinflation under Rational Expectations," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 350-60, August.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Wilson Luiz Rotatori, 2006. "Dynamic Structural Models And The High Inflation Period In Brazil: Modelling The Monetary System," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 44, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hakan Berument & Onur Ince, 2005.
"Effect of S&P500’s Return on Emerging Markets : Turkish Experience,"
Departmental Working Papers
0508, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Hakan Berument & Onur Ince, 2005. "Effect of S&P500's return on emerging markets: Turkish experience," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 59-64, January.
- Carlos Esteban Posada, .
"Una Presentación Gráfica de la Nueva Teoría de la Política Anti-Inflacionaria y el Caso Colombiano,"
Borradores de Economia
079, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Esteban Posada, 1997. "Una Presentación Gráfica De La Nueva Teoría De La Política Anti-Inflacionaria Y El Caso Colombiano," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003719, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Gary Shelley & Frederick Wallace, 2004. "Inflation, money, and real GDP in Mexico: a causality analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 223-225.
- Jovis Wolfe Bellot, . "The Stability of the Demand for Broad Money in Argentina in the Post-Financial Liberalization Period," Fordham Economics Dissertations, Fordham University, Department of Economics, number 2002.2, August.
- Wilson Luiz Rotatori Correa, 2009. "Dynamic Structural Models and the High Ination Period in Brazil: Modelling the Monetary System," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 10(1), pages 69-100.
- Gary L. Shelley & Frederick H. Wallace, 2004. "Testing for Long Run Neutrality of Money in Mexico," Macroeconomics 0402003, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.