Common stochastic trends in a system of Eurocurrency rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silva Lopes, Artur C. B. da & Monteiro, Olga Susana, 2008.
"Short and long run tests of the expectations hypothesis: the Portuguese case,"
12001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olga Susana M. Monteiro & Artur C. B. da Silva Lopes, 2010. "Short- and Long-Run Tests of the Expectations Hypothesis: The Portuguese Case," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(3), pages 257-280.
- Thuraisamy, Kannan & Gannon, Gerard, 2013.
"Modelling the sovereign linkages of key Latin American economies,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 222-239.
- Kannan Thuraisamy & Gerard Gannon, 2012. "Modelling the Sovereign Linkages of Key Latin American Economies," Financial Econometics Series 2012_03, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Hsieh, Nigel C. T. & Lin, Antsong & Swanson, Peggy E., 1999. "Global money market interrelationships," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 71-85, January.
- Menezes, Rui & Dionísio, Andreia & Hassani, Hossein, 2012. "On the globalization of stock markets: An application of Vector Error Correction Model, Mutual Information and Singular Spectrum Analysis to the G7 countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 369-384.
- Silva Lopes, Artur C. & M. Monteiro, Olga Susana, 2007.
"The expectations hypothesis of the term structure: some empirical evidence for Portugal,"
3437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silva Lopes, Artur C. & Monteiro, Olga Susana, 2007. "The Expectations Hypothesis of the Term Structure: Some Empirical Evidence for Portugal," MPRA Paper 6310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Dec 2007.
- Ahrens, Ralf, 1999. "Improving market-based forecasts of short-term interest rates: Time-varying stationarity and the predictive content of switching regime-expectations," CFS Working Paper Series 1999/14, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Clinebell, John M. & Kahl, Douglas R. & Stevens, Jerry L., 2000. "Integration of LIBOR and Treasury bill yields over different monetary regimes," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 17-30.
- Lee, Chun I. & Gleason, Kimberly C. & Mathur, Ike, 2000. "Efficiency tests in the French derivatives market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 787-807, May.
- Bruneau, C. & Jondeau, E., 1998.
"Long-Run Causality, with an Application to International Links Between Long-Term Interest Rates,"
53, Banque de France.
- Bruneau, Catherine & Jondeau, Eric, 1999. " Long-Run Causality, with an Application to International Links between Long-Term Interest Rates," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(4), pages 545-68, November.
- C. Bruneau & E. Jondeau, 1997. "Long-run causality, with an application to international links between long-term interest rates," THEMA Working Papers 97-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Rui Menezes & Andreia Dioniso, 2011. "Globalization and long-run co-movements in the stock market for the G7: an application of VECM under structural breaks," Papers 1101.4093, arXiv.org.
- Patel, Ajay & Shoesmith, Gary L., 2004. "Term structure linkages surrounding the Plaza and Louvre accords: Evidence from Euro-rates and long-memory components," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2051-2075, September.
- Swanson, Peggy E., 2003. "The interrelatedness of global equity markets, money markets, and foreign exchange markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 135-155.
- Roberto Violi & Francesco Drudi, 1999. "Structure par terme des taux d'intérêt, volatilité et primes de risque : applications au marché de l'Eurolire," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 140(4), pages 21-34.
- Chiang, Thomas C. & Kim, Doseong, 2000. "Short-term eurocurrency rate behavior and specifications of cointegrating processes," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 157-179.
- Chiang, Thomas C., 1997. "Time series dynamics of short-term interest rates: evidence from Eurocurrency markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 201-220, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.