Linear dynamic harmonic regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 52 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Agustín Maravall, 2005.
"An application of the Tramo Seats automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment,"
Banco de EspaÃÂ±a Working Papers
0524, Banco de EspaÃ±a.
- Maravall, Agustin, 2006. "An application of the TRAMO-SEATS automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2167-2190, May.
- Casals, Jose & Jerez, Miguel & Sotoca, Sonia, 2000. "Exact smoothing for stationary and non-stationary time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 59-69.
- Pollock, D.S.G., 2006.
"Econometric methods of signal extraction,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2268-2292, May.
- Stephen Pollock, 2002.
"Recursive Estimation in Econometrics,"
462, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Maravall, Agustin, 1993. "Stochastic linear trends : Models and estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 5-37, March.
- Peter Young, 1999. "Recursive and en-bloc approaches to signal extraction," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 103-128.
- Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio & Bujosa-Brun, Marcos, 2000. "Forecasting OECD industrial turning points using unobserved components models with business survey data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 207-227.
- Andrés Bujosa & Marcos Bujosa & Antonio García Ferrer, 2002. "A Note on the Pseudo-Spectra and the Pseudo-Covariance Generating Functions of ARMA Processes," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0203, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Antonio GarcÃa-Ferrer & Ricardo A. Queralt, 1998. "Using Long-, Medium-, and Short-Term Trends to Forecast Turning Points in the Business Cycle: Some International Evidence," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 2.
- Casals J. & Jerez M. & Sotoca S., 2002. "An Exact Multivariate Model-Based Structural Decomposition," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 553-564, June.
- Victor Gómez & Agustín Maravall, 1996. "Programs TRAMO and SEATS, Instruction for User (Beta Version: september 1996)," Banco de EspaÃÂ±a Working Papers 9628, Banco de EspaÃ±a.
- Antonio Garc�a-ferrer & Aránzazu De Juan & Pilar Poncela, 2007. "The relationship between road traffic accidents and real economic activity in Spain: common cycles and health issues," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 603-626.
- Trapero, Juan R. & Pedregal, Diego J., 2009. "Frequency domain methods applied to forecasting electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 727-735, September.
- José Casals Carro & Alfredo García-Hiernaux & Miguel Jerez, 2010. "From general State-Space to VARMAX models," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 1002, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2007. "Signal extraction and filtering by linear semiparametric methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 935-958, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.