An Exact Multivariate Model-Based Structural Decomposition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 97 (2002)
Issue (Month): (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuo-Wei Lan & Karen Evans & Ming-An Lee, 2013. "Effects of climate variability on the distribution and fishing conditions of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) in the western Indian Ocean," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 63-77, July.
- José Casals Carro & Alfredo García-Hiernaux & Miguel Jerez, 2010.
"From general State-Space to VARMAX models,"
Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico
1002, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- José Casals Carro & Miguel Jerez Méndez & Sonia Sotoca López, 2006. "Decomposition of state-space Model with inputs: The theory and an application to estimate the ROI of advertising," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0602, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Luis A. Puch & Francisco J. Ramos-Real, 2013. "Mean-variance portfolio methods for energy policy risk management," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2013-41, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Jaromir Benes & David Vavra, 2004. "Eigenvalue Decomposition of Time Series with Application to the Czech Business Cycle," Working Papers 2004/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jerez, Miguel & Casals, Jose & Sotoca, Sonia, 2005. "Growth, cycles, and convergence in US regional time series: A personal point of view," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 687-689.
- Bujosa, Marcos & Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio & Young, Peter C., 2007. "Linear dynamic harmonic regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 999-1024, October.
- Beneš, Jaromír & Vávra, David, 2005. "Eigenvalue filtering in VAR models with application to the Czech business cycle," Working Paper Series 0549, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.