Diversity in land-tenure arrangements under the household responsibility system in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic ZIMMERMAN & Michael R. CARTER, 1996.
"Rethinking The Demand For Institutional Innovation Land Rights And Land Markets In The West African Sahel,"
400, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Frederic Zimmerman & MICHAEL R. CARTER, 1996. "Rethinking the Demand for Institutional Innovation Land Rights and Land Markets in the West African Sahel," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 400, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Zhang Wenfang & Jack Makeham, 1992. "Recent Developments in the Market for Rural Land Use in China," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(2), pages 139-162.
- Putterman, Louis, 1993. "Continuity and Change in China's Rural Development: Collective and Reform Eras in Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195078725.
- Liu, Shouying & Carter, Michael R. & Yao, Yang, 1998.
"Dimensions and diversity of property rights in rural China: Dilemmas on the road to further reform,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1789-1806, October.
- Shouying Liu & MICHAEL R. CARTER & Yang Yao, 1996. "Dimensions and Diversity of Property Rights in Rural China: Delimmas on the Road to Further Reform," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 395, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Yang Yao, 2000. "The Development of the Land Lease Market in Rural China," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(2), pages 252-266.
- Rozelle, Scott, et al, 2000. "Bureaucrat to Entrepreneur: The Changing Role of the State in China's Grain Economy," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 227-52, January.
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rozelle, Scott, 2004. "Migration And Local Off-Farm Working In Rural China," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20075, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- de la Rupelle, Maëlys & Quheng, Deng & Li, Shi & Vendryes, Thomas, 2009.
"Land Rights Insecurity and Temporary Migration in Rural China,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4668, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maëlys De La Rupelle & Deng Quheng & Li Shi & Thomas Vendryes, 2009. "Land rights insecurity and temporary migration in rural China," PSE Working Papers halshs-00575041, HAL.
- Zhuo Chen & Shunfeng Song, 2006.
"Efficiency and Technology Gap in China's Agriculture: A Regional META-Frontier Analysis,"
06-005, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Chen, Zhuo & Song, Shunfeng, 2008. "Efficiency and technology gap in China's agriculture: A regional meta-frontier analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 287-296, June.
- Kleinwechter, Ulrich & Grethe, Harald, 2012. "Trade policy impacts under alternative land market regimes in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1071-1089.
- Yamada, Nanae & Sui, Shuyan, 2013. "Response of local producers to agro-food port rejection : the case of Chinese vegetable exports," IDE Discussion Papers 390, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Yu, Ning & Shi, Qinghua & Jin, Hongtao, 2010. "Permanent land-use rights and endowment insurance: Chinese evidence of the substitution effect," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 272-281, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.