Market recycling in labor-intensive goods, flying-geese style: an empirical analysis of East Asian exports to the U.S
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutta, M., 2000. "The euro revolution and the European Union: monetary and economic cooperation in the Asia-Pacific region," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 65-88.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 385-406, June.
- Reinhardt, Nola, 2000. "Back to Basics in Malaysia and Thailand: The Role of Resource-Based Exports in Their Export-Led Growth," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 57-77, January.
- Johansen, SÃ¸ren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
- Lawrence Krause, 1987. "The Structure of Trade in Manufactured Goods in the East and Southeast Asian Region," NBER Chapters, in: Trade and Structural Change in Pacific Asia, pages 205-226 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owens, Trudy & Wood, Adrian, 1997. "Export-oriented industrialization through primary processing?," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1453-1470, September.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi & Ozawa, Terutomo, 1984. "Micro- and Macro-Economic Models of Direct Foreign Investment : Toward a Synthesis," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 25(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Kucera, David & Sarna, Ritash, 2004. "Child labour, education and export performance," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 374235, International Labour Organization.
- Ozawa, Terutomo, 2006. "Asia's Labour-Driven Economic Development, Flying-Geese Style: An Unprecedented Opportunity for the Poor to Rise?," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) RP2006/59, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kucera, David & Sarn, Ritash, 2004. "How do trade union rights affect trade competitiveness?," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 369300, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.