Pax Americana-led macro-clustering and flying-geese-style catch-up in East Asia: mechanisms of regionalized endogenous growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2003)
Issue (Month): 6 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nakamura, Yoichi & Matsuzaki, Izumi, 1997. "Economic interdependence: Japan, Asia, and the world," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 199-224.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2000. "Globalization and the Theory of Input Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026210086x, December.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1984. "Why Are Services Cheaper in the Poor Countries?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(374), pages 279-86, June.
- Yung Chul Park & Won-Am Park, 1991. "Changing Japanese Trade Patterns and the East Asian NICs," NBER Chapters, in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 85-120 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- KH Zhang, 2001. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Economic Growth? Evidence From East Asia And Latin America," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 175-185, 04.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi & Ozawa, Terutomo, 1985. "Toward a Theory of Industrial Restructuring and Dynamic Comparative Advantage," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 26(2), pages 135-145, December.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-67, November.
- Dutta, M., 2000. "The euro revolution and the European Union: monetary and economic cooperation in the Asia-Pacific region," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 65-88.
- Best, Michael, 2001. "The New Competitive Advantage: The Renewal of American Industry," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297451, October.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi & Ozawa, Terutomo, 1984. "Micro- and Macro-Economic Models of Direct Foreign Investment : Toward a Synthesis," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 25(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 385-406, June.
- Liu, John Jen-wei & Ray, Pradeep Kanta, 2012. "The ‘Triple-alliance’ perspective for new industry creation: Lessons from the flat panel industry in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 585-599.
- Ginzburg, Andrea & Simonazzi, Annamaria, 2005. "Patterns of industrialization and the flying geese model: the case of electronics in East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1051-1078, January.
- Ozawa, Terutomo, 2003. "Japan in an institutional quagmire: international business to the rescue?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 219-235.
- Ozawa, Terutomo, 2006. "Asia's Labour-Driven Economic Development, Flying-Geese Style: An Unprecedented Opportunity for the Poor to Rise?," Working Paper Series RP2006/59, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tzu-Han YANG & Deng-Shing HUANG, 2011. "Multinational Corporations, FDI and the East Asian Economic Integration," Discussion papers 11071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.