Managing secondary dryland salinity: Options and challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 80 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ward, P. R. & Dunin, F. X. & Micin, S. F., 2002. "Water use and root growth by annual and perennial pastures and subsequent crops in a phase rotation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 83-97, February.
- George, R. J. & Nulsen, R. A. & Ferdowsian, R. & Raper, G. P., 1999. "Interactions between trees and groundwaters in recharge and discharge areas - A survey of Western Australian sites," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 91-113, February.
- Latta, R. A. & Cocks, P. S. & Matthews, C., 2002. "Lucerne pastures to sustain agricultural production in southwestern Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 99-109, February.
- Pannell, David J., 2001. "Dryland salinity: economic, scientific, social and policy dimensions," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(4), December.
- Bee, Geoffrey A. & Laslett, Graham, 2002. "Development of a rainfed lucerne-based farming system in the Mediterranean climatic region of southwestern Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 111-116, February.
- McFarlane, Don J. & Williamson, David R., 2002. "An overview of water logging and salinity in southwestern Australia as related to the `Ucarro' experimental catchment," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 5-29, February.
- Bathgate, Andrew & Pannell, David J., 2002. "Economics of deep-rooted perennials in western Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 117-132, February.
- Barrett-Lennard, E. G., 2002. "Restoration of saline land through revegetation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 213-226, February.
- Pannell, David J., 2006. "Using Incentives to Buy Land-Use Change in Agriculture for Environmental Benefits," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25397, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michael Ward & Jared Dent, 2010.
"Projected impacts of salinity on dryland property values in South West Australia,"
Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports
1090, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ward, Michael B. & Dent, Jared, 2010. "Projected impacts of salinity on dryland property values in South West Australia," Research Reports 107742, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Bell, Lindsay W. & Byrne (nee Flugge), Felicity & Ewing, Mike A. & Wade, Len J., 2008. "A preliminary whole-farm economic analysis of perennial wheat in an Australian dryland farming system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 166-174, March.
- Heinz Schandl & Franzi Poldy & Graham M Turner & Thomas G Measham & Daniel Walker & Nina Eisenmenger, 2008. "Australia’s Resource Use Trajectories," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-08, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Crossman, Neville D. & Bryan, Brett A., 2009. "Identifying cost-effective hotspots for restoring natural capital and enhancing landscape multifunctionality," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 654-668, January.
- Kingwell, Ross & John, Michele, 2007. "The influence of farm landscape shape on the impact and management of dryland salinity," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 29-38, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.