International Farm Management Association
14th Congress, Perth, Western Australia, August 10-15, 2003
Contact information of International Farm Management Association:
Web page: http://www.ifmaonline.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:ifma03
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 24400 Estate Planning and Farm Transfer in a Changing Legislative Environment: North Carolina, U.S.A. an Example
by van der Hoeven, Guido
- 24399 Combining Biophysical and Price Simulations to Assess the Economics of Long-Term Crop Rotations
by Murray-Prior, Roy B. & Whish, J. & Carberry, Peter S. & Dalgleish, N.
- 24398 Measuring Producer Level Beef Cattle Alliance Financial Performance
by McGrann, James M. & Richardson, Doug
- 24397 Integrating Flood Management and Agri-Environment through Washland Creation in the UK
by Morris, Joe & Bailey, Alison P. & Alsop, D. & Vivash, R. & Lawson, C. & Leeds-Harrison, P.B.
- 24396 Defining Hierarchical Decision Trees for Encarsia Formosa Strategies from Greenhouse Tomato Consultants' Perspectives
by Singgih, Shinta & Gray, David I. & Cameron, Ewen
- 24395 Managing the Change through Benchmarking Best Practice
by Atkinson, Trevor
- 24394 To Be, or Not To Be, That Is the Question - In a Group That Is
by Horne, Renaye & Murray-Prior, Roy B. & Storer, Christine & Poulish, Nikki
- 24393 Water Management and Agricultural Development in Central Asia: Case of Uzbekistan
by Gemma, Masahiko
- 24392 Alternative Policies with Complementary Benefits: Targeting Greenhouse Emissions or Water Recharge on Farming Systems?
by Flugge, Felicity & Schilizzi, Steven
- 24391 Dryland Salinity: Spatial Impacts and Farmers' Options
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 24390 The Australian Farm Business Management Network: Industry, Education, Consultancy and Research Coming Together
by Charry, Al A. & Parton, Kevin A. & Murray-Prior, Roy B. & Crockett, Judith & Gardner, M.W. & Johnson, Sue & Livingstone, S.
- 24389 Exploring Visitors' Profiles of Pick-Your-Own Farms in Japan
by Ohe, Yasuo
- 24388 Research with Subsistence Farmers: Lessons from the Edge
by Berhanu, Abeje & Cameron, Donald & Coutts, Jeff
- 24387 Success Strategies Being Implemented in Fresh Milk Supply Chains
by Issar, G. & Cowan, R.T. & Wegener, Malcolm K.
- 24386 Viable Small Scale Farming in Norway
by Heie, Knut
- 24385 Counseling Brazilian Farmers on Their Management Activities
by Canziani, Jose Roberto Fernandes & Peres, Fernando Curi & de Noronha, Jose Ferreira
- 24384 The Debt Ratio and Risk
by Svendsen, Soren
- 24383 Cropping Structures Adjustments Under Water Limitations in the Egyptian Agriculture
by Abdou, Amin I.
- 24382 Risk and Risk Management in Organic and Conventional Dairy Farming: Empirical Results from Norway
by Lien, Gudbrand D. & Flaten, Ola & Ebbesvik, Martha & Koesling, Matthias & Valle, Paul Steinar
- 24381 Protecting the Privilege of Burning Sugarcane at Harvest
by Hurly, K.M. & Lynsky, R.J. & Stranack, R.A.
- 24380 A Critique of the Use of the Balanced Scorecard in Multi-Enterprise Family Farm Businesses
by Shadbolt, Nicola M. & Beeby, N. & Brier, B. & Gardner, John W.G.
- 24379 Adjustments to Changing Economic Conditions in Norwegian Dairy Farming
by Flaten, Ola
- 24378 Innovative Ways to Resolution of Native Title in Australia: Promoting Secure Futures on Pastoral Country
by Agius, Parry & Davies, Jocelyn & Blesing, Don
- 24377 A Role of Eco-Efficiency in Farm Management? Case Study of Life Cycle Assessment of Australian Grains
by McGregor, Murray J. & Van Berkel, Rene & Narayanaswamy, Venke & Altham, Jim
- 24376 Should Farmers Invest in Financial Assets as a Risk Management Strategy? Some Evidence from New Zealand
by Nartea, Gilbert V. & Pellegrino, Juan M. & Webster, Paul
- 24375 Challenges and Opportunities for Agriculture of Central Europe According to Farm Structure and Abounding with Capital
by Takacs, Istvan & Bojar, Waldemar
- 24374 Farmers or Slaves: Contract Production
by Smith, Jay Lee
- 24373 Case Study: The Evolution of Western Integrated Resource Education from Rural Byways to the Information Super-Highway
by Hewlett, John P. & Weigel, Randolph R.
- 24372 What Does It Take to Grow in the Desert?
by McGregor, Murray J. & Smith, Mark Stafford & James, Craig & Walker, Bruce & Childs, John & Ganter, Elizabeth & Davies, Jocelyn
- 24371 Factors Contributing to the Performance of Agricultural Credit in Lombok Indonesia
by Sjah, Taslim & Cameron, Donald & Russell, Iean W.
- 24370 Better Management of Wool Business and Native Biodiversity
by Moll, Jim & Crosthwaite, Jim & Dorrough, Josh
- 24369 The Farm Family and Their Farm Business: A Multidisciplinary, but Potentially Explosive Mix of Business, Legal Ownership and Family Aspects
by Tually, Geoffrey G.
- 24368 Changing Farming Systems - Case Studies Assessing the Financial Implications
by Bennett, Anne L.
- 24367 Is the Farm Prospering and Why? A Method to Spot Good or Weak Performance and To Do "Benchmarking"
by Nelson, Bert-Owe
- 24366 Responses of Egyptian Food Crops Producers to New Economic Policies: Cases of Wheat and Rice
by Abdou, Amin I.
- 24365 Alpacas and Ecosystems Management
by Charry, Al A. & Kemp, David R. & Lawrie, J.W.
- 24364 Comparing Profitability and Cash Flows of Agroforestry and Agriculture on Australian Farms
by Abadi, Amir
- 24363 Economic and Environmental Sustainability of Farms from Three Different Brazilian Regions
by Peres, Fernando Curi & de Zen, Sergio & Ambrosio, Luis Alberto & Ichihara, Silvio M.
- 24362 Farm Investments: Alternative Ownership Structures that Address the Liquidity versus Profitability Conundrum
by Shadbolt, Nicola M. & Gardner, John W.G.
- 24361 An LP-Model to Analyse Economic and Ecological Sustainability in Dutch Dairy Farming
by van Calker, Klaas Jan & Berentsen, Paul B.M. & De Boer, Imke J.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, Ruud B.M.
- 24360 Diversification in the Sugar Industry: The Grower's Perspective in Central Queensland, Australia
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 24359 Farm Specific Control of the Introduction and Spread of Salmonella at Finishing Pig Farms
by Van der Gaag, M.A. & Enting, J. & Mul, Monique F.
- 24358 Farm Management in Australia: The Way Forward
by Charry, Al A. & Cox, Rodney J. & Parton, Kevin A. & Crockett, Judith & Johnson, Sue & Bone, Zelma & Whiteley, Wal
- 24357 A Bibliography of Australian Farm Management Research and Publication
by Cooper, Ian M.
- 24356 Prepared for Success - A Look at the Next Generation of Alberta Farmers
by Robinson, Dale
- 24355 Supply Chain Management in the Prime Lamb Industry Tender Plus: A Success Story
by Johnson, Sue & McLeod, Brent & Vaina, Vince
- 24354 Comparing Wine Consuming Habits in Hypermarkets of the Netherlands and Hungary
by Szabo, Zoltan
- 24353 Farming the "Miracle"
by Troskie, Dirk P.
- 24352 Reducing Budget Risk by Using Probabilities
by van Blokland, P.J.
- 24351 Where is Farm Management Going?
by Kemp, David R. & Girdwood, John & Parton, Kevin A. & Charry, Al A.
- 24350 Farming on the Edge Sharpens Management Focus
by Henderson, Chris
- 24349 Effective Ownership Strategies: The Key to Farm Family Business Success Over Time
by Tually, Geoffrey G.
- 24348 How Will New Farmers Control Farmland
by Ibendahl, Gregory A. & McCain, Michael
- 24347 Effect of Farm-Level Constraints, Existing and Prospective Policies on Expansion of Coconut-Based Intercropping in Sri Lanka
by Fernando, Neil & Edwards, Ian E. & Thomson, Kenneth J. & Daw, Mike
- 24346 Factors Affecting Adoption of Quality Assurance in Australian Redmeat Industries
by Kennedy, Anna & Bent, Martin J.M. & Storer, Christine & Stanton, John
- 24345 Comparing Educational Programs to Improve Beef Production
by Trimble, Richard L.
- 24344 EU Accession and Sustainability in Hungary: Challenges for Farm and Rural Businesses
by Voros, Mihaly & Gemma, Masahiko & Rajkai, Kalman
- 24343 The Impact of Biotechnology, in Particular Genetically Modified Crops on International Agricultural Research, Production and Marketing and How this will Affect Agriculture in Western Australia
by Forbes, Sandy
- 24342 External Effects of Mitigating Measures to Reduce Large Carnivore Predation on Sheep
by Asheim, Leif Jarle & Mysterud, Ivar
- 24341 Remote Sensing for Site-Specific Crop Management: Evaluating the Potential of Digital Multi-Spectral Imagery for Monitoring Crop Variability and Weeds within Paddocks
by Drysdale, G. & Metternicht, G.
- 24340 Development of Strategic Consultancy to Farm Managers - Experiences from an Action Research Approach
by Lund, Mogens & Larsen, Torben Ulf
- 24339 Farm Business Review - "Woodrising", Cressy, Tasmania
by Henry, Robert & Henry, Kathy & Armstrong, David
- 24338 Attitudes and Family Farm Business Performance
by Bone, Zelma & Henry, E. & Hunt, E. & Sefton, C.
- 24337 Enterprising Rural Families: Making It Work
by Weigel, Randolph R. & Hewlett, John P. & Reeve, John
- 24336 Banana Supply Chains in Indonesia and Australia: Surviving Isolation from End markets
by Singgih, Shinta & Woods, Elizabeth
- 24335 The Profitability of Conversion to Organic Farming Systems
by Edwards, Ian E. & Roberston, Jamie
- 24334 Uptake of Sexed Semen by UK Suckler Beef Producers
by Franks, J.R. & Telford, D.J. & Beard, A.P.
- 24333 Increasing the Value of Knowledge
by Rasmussen, Heidi Hundrup
- 24332 Management Advisory Groups for the Changing Agriculture Structure
by Prosh, Allen L. & Jose, H. Douglas
- 24331 A Cross Country Comparison of the Development of the Organic Sector in Denmark, Germany, United Kingdom and the Netherlands
by Goddijn, Silvia T. & Meeusen, Marieke J.G.
- 24330 Innovative Technology Inspires Efficiency Gains in a Broadacre Western Australian Cropping System
by Fretwell, Glenn
- 24329 Building Long-Term Buyer-Seller Relationships in Food Chains
by Batt, Peter J.
- 24328 Factors Contributing to Successful Consultancy with Maori Farmers in New Zealand
by Gardner, John W.G. & Kelly, Terry & Rauniyar, Ganesh P. & Kingi, Tanira
- 24327 Alliance Formation in the Agrifood Sector: The Case of Cellers of Canterbury
by Gow, Hamish R. & Oliver, Lance D.
- 24326 On-Farm Benchmarking: How to Do It and How to Do It Better
by Franks, J.R. & Collis, Jimi
- 24325 An Economic and Environmental Analysis of Slurry Separation
by Jacobsen, Brian H. & Hjort-Gregersen, K.
- 24324 Economic Evaluation of Phase Farming with Lucerne on the Esperance Sandplain
by O'Connell, Michael
- 24323 Acceptance and Repayment of Agricultural Credit in Lombok Indonesia - Farmer's Perspectives
by Sjah, Taslim & Russell, Iean W. & Cameron, Donald
- 24322 Searching for Productivity and Competitive Advantage on New Zealand Dairy Farms
by Woodford, Keith & Greer, John & Phillips, Amanda
- 24321 A New Method for Reduction of NH3 Emissions from Pig Housing Systems by Adding Sulphuric Acid to Slurry
by Jensen, Jorgen E. & Norgaard, Nicolaj H. & Krabbe, Henning & Pedersen, Poul
- 24320 Toward Better Outcomes for Natural Resource Management Decisions - The Potential of Public Deliberation
by Hodge, Sandra & Southorn, Neil
- 24319 Theory of Reasoned Action and Its Integration with Economic Modelling in Linking Farmers' Attitudes and Adoption Behavior - An Illustration from the Analysis of the Uptake of Livestock Technologies in the South West of England
by Rehman, Tahir & McKemey, K. & Garforth, Chris & Huggins, R. & Yates, C.M. & Cook, R.J. & Tranter, Richard B. & Park, Julian R. & Dorward, Peter T.
- 24318 Development of Land Markets in Selected EU-Countries and Land Ownership Strategies on the Farm Level
by Fuchs, Clemens
- 24317 Influencing Leaders
by Alliston, John C.
- 24316 Efficient Investment in Saskatchewan Farmland
by Painter, Marvin J.
- 24315 Farming for Survival in Eastern and Southern Africa
by Roberts, Tim
- 24314 Adoption of Information Technology for Farm Management, A Case Study
by Gal, Bracha & Gal, Yoav & Gelb, Ehud M.
- 24313 Management of Resources for Sustainable Agriculture
by Malik, D.P. & Rai, K.N. & Dhanda, S.
- 24312 EBusiness and the Dairy and Grains Industry Value Chains in Australia
by Bryceson, Kim P.
- 24311 Diversification as a Form of Risk Management in Agriculture
by de Zen, Sergio & Peres, Fernando Curi & Barros, Geraldo Sant'Ana de Camargo
- 24310 Cursed by Too Much Water in a Dry Place: Implications of Dryland Salinity for Farm Management, Policy and Research in Australia
by Pannell, David J. & Ewing, Michael A. & Ridley, Anna M.
- 24309 How Will Be Change the Hungarian Farmers' Life After EU Integration
by Szeles, Zsuzsanna
- 24308 Management of Dryland Sustainable Agriculture
by Shehrawat, Pardeep Singh & Singh, Sube
- 24307 Farming on the Edge in Poland. Options for Improving Farm Incomes for the Main Types of Farms after Joining the EU
by Majewski, Edward & Dalton, Graham E.
- 24306 The Financial Aspect of Growing Organic Wine Grapes in the Vredendal District
by Hough, Ella Christina & Nell, Wilhelm T.
- 24305 Estimation of Technical Efficiency on Wheat Farms in Northern India - A Panel Data Analysis
by Goyal, S.K. & Suhag, K.S.
- 24304 Managing Competitiveness in Food Production Towards EU Accession (Hungarian Case Study)
by Feher, Istvan
- 24303 Public and Private Partnerships for Information Delivery to Canadian Farmers- How We Are Now Doing Things Differently in Order to Catch up to the Australians
by Haverson, Clarence & Laws, James M.
- 24302 The Pig Farm Manager for Modelling Pig Production Systems
by Enting, J. & Zonderland, J.J.
- 24301 The Role of Soil Quality Criteria in Assessing Farm Performance
by Southorn, Neil
- 24300 The Costs and Returns of Scottish Potato Production
by Edwards, Ian E. & Daw, Mike