Assessing the sustainability of the US food system: a life cycle perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 76 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davies, J. Clarence & Konisky, David, 2000. "Environmental Implications of the Foodservice and Food Retail Industries," Discussion Papers dp-00-11, Resources For the Future.
- Sulser, T. B. & Duryea, M. L. & Frolich, L. M. & Guevara-Cuaspud, E., 2001. "A field practical approach for assessing biophysical sustainability of alternative agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 113-135, May.
- Hansen, J. W., 1996. "Is agricultural sustainability a useful concept?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 117-143.
- Leat, Philip M.K. & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata, 2011.
"Agri-food supply chains and sustainability-related issues: evidence from across the Scottish agri-food economy,"
109424, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Leat, Philip M.K. & Lamprinopoulou, Chrysa & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata, 2011. "Agri-food supply chains and sustainability-related issues: evidence from across the Scottish agri-food economy," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108952, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Leat, Philip M.K. & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata, 2011. "Agri-food supply chains and sustainability-related issues: evidence from across the Scottish agri-food economy," Working Papers 109424, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Engstrom, Rebecka & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika, 2004. "Food losses in food service institutions Examples from Sweden," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 203-213, June.
- Pashaei Kamali, Farahnaz & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2012. "Conceptual Framework for Extended Life Cycle Assessment of," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144984, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010.
"Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues,"
24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010. "Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues," Economic Research Report 96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.