Advertising, concentration and profitability in Greek food manufacturing industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gisser, Micha, 1991. "Advertising, Concentration and Profitability in Manufacturing," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 148-65, January.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Curry, B & George, K D, 1983. "Industrial Concentration: A Survey," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 203-55, March.
- Koerner, Julia & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Die Zyklik der Profite in der Ernährungswirtschaft: Ein internationaler Vergleich," FE Working Papers 0101, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Athanasia Mavrommati & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2005. "Measuring advertising intensity and intangible capital in the Greek food industry," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 37(15), pages 1777-1787.
- Emilio Galdeano-Gómez, 2008. "Does an Endogenous Relationship Exist between Environmental and Economic Performance? A Resource-Based View on the Horticultural Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(1), pages 73-89, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.