Liberalization of agricultural input markets in Bangladesh: process, impact, and lessons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hossain, Mahabub, 1988. "Nature and impact of the Green Revolution in Bangladesh:," Research reports 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ahmed, Raisuddin, 1987. "Structure and dynamics of fertilizer subsidy : The case of Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 63-75, February.
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2002.
"Dynamics of agricultural wage and rice price in Bangladesh,"
MTID discussion papers
44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2002. "Dynamics of agricultural wage and rice price in Bangladesh," MSSD discussion papers 44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Spielman, David J. & Byerlee, Derek & Alemu, Dawit & Kelemework, Dawit, 2010. "Policies to promote cereal intensification in Ethiopia: The search for appropriate public and private roles," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 185-194, June.
- Kherallah, Mylène & Kumaresan, Govindan, 1997. "The sequencing of agricultural market reforms in Malawi," MTID discussion papers 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hasan, Mohammad Monirul, 2012. "Agricultural Policy Reforms and Structural Adjustments in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 46540, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2013.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 2009. "The impact of shallow tubewells and boro rice on food security in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 917, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lio, Monchi & Liu, Meng-Chun, 2008. "Governance and agricultural productivity: A cross-national analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 504-512, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.