The impact of shallow tubewells and boro rice on food security in Bangladesh:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series IFPRI discussion papers with number 917.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
millions fed; food security; Agricultural policy; Environmental impacts; Minor irrigation; shallow tubewells; tube wells; boro rice; technological progress;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-12-11 (Environmental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ravallion, Martin & Sen, Binayak, 1996. "When Method Matters: Monitoring Poverty in Bangladesh," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(4), pages 761-92, July.
- Ahmed, Raisuddin, 1995. "Liberalization of agricultural input markets in Bangladesh: process, impact, and lessons," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 115-128, August.
- Mahabub HOSSAIN & Manik L. BOSE & Bazlul A. A. MUSTAFI, 2006. "Adoption And Productivity Impact Of Modern Rice Varieties In Bangladesh," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(2), pages 149-166.
- Ahmed, Raisuddin, 1995. "Liberalization of agricultural input markets in Bangladesh: process, impact, and lessons," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.