Transport Costs in the Pure Theory of International Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 86 (1976)
Issue (Month): 343 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristian Behrens & Andrea R. Lamorgese & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2007.
"Changes in transport and non transport costs: local vs. global impacts in a spatial network,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
628, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Behrens, Kristian & Lamorgese, Andrea R. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2007. "Changes in transport and non-transport costs: Local vs global impacts in a spatial network," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 625-648, November.
- Benjamin Bridgman, .
"Energy Prices and the Expansion of World Trade,"
Departmental Working Papers
2003-14, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- J.Peter Neary, 2001.
"Of Hype and Hyperbolas: Introducing the New Economic Geography,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 536-561, June.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000. "Of Hype and Hyperbolas - Introducing the new Economic Geography," Working Papers 200019, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigne, Carl & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2006.
"How density economies in international transportation link the internal geography of trading partners,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 248-263, September.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & GAIGNE, Carl & OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "How density economies in international transportation link the internal geography of trading partners," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1870, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Biswajit Mandal & Sugata Marjit, 2012. "Capital inflow, vanishing sector and wage distribution in an economy with corruption related intermediation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2128-2135.
- Foders, Federico, 1983. "Industriegüterexport und Faktorproportionenhypothese : Untersuchung am Beispiel der Exportstruktur Argentiniens," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 439, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Park, Mi-Hee & Koo, Won W., 2005. "Recent Development in Infrastructure and Its Impact on Agricultural and Non-agricultural Trade," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19525, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2008.
"Data files for "Energy Prices and the Expansion of World Trade","
06-199, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Steven Husted & James Cassing, 2006. "Lobbying as a Transport Industry," Working Papers 222, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2009.
"General Trading Costs in Pure Theory of International Trade,"
19290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2009. "General Trading Costs in Pure Theory of International Trade," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_011, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata, 2013. "Trade reform, intermediation and corruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 741-746.
- Behrens, Kristian & Lamorgese, Andrea & Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2005. "Changes in Infrastructure and Tariff Barriers: Local Vs. Global Impacts," CEPR Discussion Papers 5103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Didier Laussel & Raymond Riezman, 2006. "Fixed Transport Costs and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 1764, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arvind Panagariya, 1998. "Do transport costs justifyregional preferential trading arrangements? no," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 280-301, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.